Do any of you use freecreditreport.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

if you just want your fico get a wamu credit card, they give it to you every month although it does take a while to kick in when you first get the card.

I used it several years ago, and you DO have to give a credit card up front to get I think one of the free reports out of the 3 available, then if you forget to cancel, they start charging your card monthly. If you want something truly free with no bullshit and no cc, use annualcreditreport.com

https://www.quizzle.com

I've been recommending this site to people for the past few months. You get your FICO score and credit report for free (no waiting). It's owned by Quicken, but they don't try to sell you shit.

You'll get the score and report from Experian.

You don't have to give them a credit card or anything at all. 100% free...

Well I was shopping for a new car, which one's me? A cool convertible or an SUV? Too bad I didn't know my credit was whacked 'cause now I'm driving off the lot in a used subcompact. F-R-E-E that spells free, credit report.com baby. Saw their ads on my tv. Thought about goin' but was too lazy. Now instead of lookin' fly and rollin' phat, my legs are stickin' to the vinyl and my posse's getting laughed at. F-R-E-E that spells free, credit report.com baby!

freecreditreports360.com is a great offer and owned by a member on this forum. GoFreeCredit.com I hear is decent as well. You can find both of those on most networks.

freecreditreports360.com is a great offer and owned by a member on this forum. GoFreeCredit.com I hear is decent as well. You can find both of those on most networks.

lol smax is always thinking about making money, he wants to use the service not promote the offer ;)

As mentioned several times above, annualcreditreport.com is the official site for your free annual credit reports.

Use myfico.com ( use affiliate discount codes if you have them. If you dont-find them) for actual FICO scores. If you want to pay for scores, you might as well get the real ones. Reports themselves are pretty much free, practically forever.

I have been checking my Experian report for 3 years without paying anything or ordering a new 'free report." I just use the "backdoor" ( which is really just a frontdoor "view my report again" link) and Transunion anhd Equifax also have links where you can keep lookign at it over and over.

Status
Not open for further replies.