Do all those SmileyCentral, Webfetti, CursorMania, Screensavers.com track conversion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DirSP

Sep 3, 2007
I sent over 300 clicks to them through neverblueads and only like 2 conversions and to make matter worse both are international @ $0.20. Majority of the clicks are from 1st tier countries. Is there other networks that track?

maybe the traffic is that bad?

I dont know the conversions but you need to consider the traffic source too, i hear a lot of people do well with that offer

I dont know the conversions but you need to consider the traffic source too, i hear a lot of people do well with that offer

I tried downloading it myself and got a friend to too and both didn't track. Traffic source is from my family guy website so it shouldn't be too far off from these offers' target market.

Edit:
Nevermind it is neverblueads tracking problem. Switched to azoogle and the conversion is coming in.

you suck, bad traffic, i use neverblue for these products as well and never had a tracking problem(or such horrible conversions), contact your am if in dought

you suck, bad traffic, i use neverblue for these products as well and never had a tracking problem(or such horrible conversions), contact your am if in dought

It is geotargetted using openads. It must be neverblue dislikes me.

I promoted this stuff a while back (zwinky) and it did decent. Think I was like 1/10 off a landing page

Those are the ads that neverblue forwards the international traffic that is sent to a non-international offer. It converts like shit and the payout sucks, but on other networks the traffic is instead just sent to a page that says like "oh sorry, you're in the wrong country, go fuck yourself". Better than nothing tbh.

I tried Neverblue with those annoying animated smilies and didn't get a single conversion. ON A SMILEY SITE. /shrug

I used NeverBlueAds to promote Zwinkys and it was horrible. Not a single conversion after sending 3 days worth of Adwords traffic to them. And I was bidding on the keyword "zwinky"...

Don't waste your time.

This was 2 weeks ago.

I promoted WebFetti and whatnot through Azoogle. The tracking was fine and I got a ton of conversions, but lost money. I probably could have optimized, but oh well.

Definitely a tracking problem. After 1 conversion, back to none after another 200 clicks. Dropped them off.

Have to look for alternative to adsense, they dropped me from $0.15/click to $0.05/click. Firefox referral made even more than from clicking. What pisses me off the most is CPX is having like 90 conversions and paying me $120. Then I can't seem to even get a offer to convert decently. Back to drawing board.

I agree with Mike, traffic sources can make a big difference with these products.

If the majority of your clicks are comming from 1st tier countries it shouldn't be going to the international version. The English version covers US, UK, CAN, AUS, IRE and NZ traffic.

Give your Neverblue AM a shout to talk about your taffic and why you might be getting only international conversions.

I agree with Mike, traffic sources can make a big difference with these products.

If the majority of your clicks are comming from 1st tier countries it shouldn't be going to the international version. The English version covers US, UK, CAN, AUS, IRE and NZ traffic.

Give your Neverblue AM a shout to talk about your taffic and why you might be getting only international conversions.

It is targeted countries using openads. I asked 10 people to test run them and not one tracked for firefox and 1/7 tracked for internet explorer. Apparently it is a tracking issue. Anyway, I dropped these and went with zip/email submits.

Status
Not open for further replies.