DnsStuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

skrilla

Dec 20, 2006
Austin, TX
Looks like dnsstuff.com is starting to limit number of searches even as a free registered member. Im prob going to buy the membership anyway because I use it so much but are there any other good free alternatives?

I'm surprised that DnsStuff lastest as long as it did for free. But, it's worth having the membership - they got us addicted and now hooked like a junkie!

Anyone got 5 bucks :rasta:

I guess you can't read man, you have to register and log in each time now, the searches are unlimited and still free once you do the above !!!! :rasta:

I guess you can't read man, you have to register and log in each time now, the searches are unlimited and still free once you do the above !!!! :rasta:

Its called relogin...

And half the people are too lazy to do that.
I would rather pay 5 bucks than relogin all the time..

Yeah.. and when your checking dozens a day it's just easier.

No, I can't read or write a dam thing cause of all the cobwebs in my head from the hippie days :rasta:

Its called relogin...

And half the people are too lazy to do that.
I would rather pay 5 bucks than relogin all the time..

Well, be honest, don't make false statements, you don't have to pay, but if you want to you can if you want premium service.

I have had contact with DNStuff over their policy changes and have called them major idiots to their face, don't get me started on them man !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.