[DISCOUNT] Native English, Editor Reviewed Only $1.33

Status
Not open for further replies.

stack

Oct 22, 2007
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
We're back for sales thread #3! Thank you Wickedfire customers for helping us have an incredible launch month. In just four short weeks we pumped out just over 250,000 words! And we're ready for more.

Yes, we are still offering our 33% discount - only $1.33/100 words. Click here to order.

Want to chat about your content needs? Just hit me up by PM or skype (thecontentshop)

About Me
I’ve been in the IM game for over 10 years. I have the experience. I understand what you want. Every content order is different and I will make sure your goals are met.

About Our Team
I’ve assembled an incredibly talented team of people who are doing what they love most – writing great content! Our writers are vetted through a strict application process to ensure we are working with top quality individuals – so we can deliver you the absolute best content.

How do we delivery top-notch quality?
  • English - All of our writers are native English speakers (in fact, it's the only language they speak!)
  • Education - All of our writers are University graduates (and some masters levels students)
  • Diversity – Our team is composed of writers from all walks of life. Journalist from national newspapers, retired English professors, masters level students in business and economics just to name a few.
  • Passion – our writers are doing what they love most –writing!
  • Size - Our growing team allows us to scale to meet any volume demands you and your business require.
  • Editor Reviewed - Our writers are awesome, but mistakes happen. That's why all articles are reviewed by our editor prior to distribution.
Our Offer
We want to be the #1 preferred content provider for your business. We’re setup to handle large volume orders. We’re insistent on delivering high quality, engaging content. And we don’t want to break your bank.
  • Quality – We have an amazing team of university educated native English speakers who are waiting to deliver you exceptional content. I absolutely hated ordering content and having to proof read it. We’re delivering copy & paste material here.
  • Quantity – You are hiring a company, not a one man band. We have dozens of writers to scale and meet the largest content needs with quick turn-around times.
  • Price – Producing this much content, while maintaining incredible quality requires a huge team of talented writers. It’s not cheap to manage, but we think we have found the perfect balance and passed on the savings to you.

Give us a try - Take 33% off. Only $1.33/100 words

Click Here to Order

Questions?
Contact me by PM, skype (thecontentshop), or email (buycontentshop [AT] gmail [DOT] com)

Sales thread #1 & #2

Thanks for all the orders.

Please PM or Skype me prior to ordering, as we have some large orders being processed right now.

Working hard to ensure I can meet your business' needs.

Thanks for the orders. Ready for more!

1174639-mariobump.jpg

I'm pumped - Development of our new custom article and workflow management system almost complete.

What does that mean for you? Improved quality, improved turn around times, and increase in our volume output for you bulk order guys/gals.

Thanks for the orders!

Status
Not open for further replies.