Direct work

Skilla

Aug 5, 2011
Hello ALL
Please do not judge me too strict and do not take my question as too naive I just want to realize one thing, which cant be expressed with help of one simply answer. Actually I would like to hear the different opinions here.
I am an affiliate manager and working for one of the biggest advertiser which might be one of you partners. 30% of our cost is what we pay to affiliate networks and only 10% we spend on direct work with affiliates. All I need to know is what should be done on our end in order to increasing percent of direct cooperation with affiliates. Is this just a safety question? Reputation? Why are you choosing to pay a piece of money to third party? Thank you.

I would like to help you. The first thing you should do, is improve your question. Try google translate?

I'm going to take a wild guess here-
Sounds like you run a program in CJ or similar and you want to bypass them and bring the Affiliates into your own internal program, thus paying out less due to said programs fees.

-=Chipmunk=-

"Why are you choosing to pay a piece of money to third party? Thank you. "

Who tell your so ?:) as long as your are honest most will prefer to save 30%:))) be it your money saved or publisher gets more

Problem is that usually direct advertiser wants only CPS or tons of quality traffic/volume:) it's not as easy as it sounds

Get out an HUSTLE up some business son.

Exhibit at shows
Run ads
Sponsor parties

You know the drill. Market!

I'm going to take a wild guess here-
Sounds like you run a program in CJ or similar and you want to bypass them and bring the Affiliates into your own internal program, thus paying out less due to said programs fees.

-=Chipmunk=-
No I am an advertiser and just trying to cooperate in different way for better understanding what is better for us