Direct Affiliate or Affiliate Network?

tiresias

Sep 6, 2013
Does anyone have an opinion on whether it is more advantageous to monetize directly through a company's affiliate program or to just use an affiliate network and choose from their given offers?

Does the time it takes to manage different individual company's affiliate programs become unmanageable when you manage websites in the 10's or 100's?

Is there generally a higher percentage commission on being an affiliate for an individual company instead of a network?

Direct Mail Directing visitors to my website to make a purchase a particular product.

Affiliate Network
or
Affiliate Marketing.

The concept of ‘Affiliate Marketing’, is that you get paid when you sell or promote someone eles product.

As I am sure you can imagine, this is a very attractive proposition for many people, especially if you have a website but do not have any products or services of your own to sell

Is there generally a higher percentage commission on being an affiliate for an individual company instead of a network?

Given everything else is same, a company will always give you a higher payout rate than a network. A network will always take out a percentage of the sales to keep its own shop running. So, if you have a small network of sites and you have the bandwidth to cherrypick the best offers, go for the individual company.

The disclaimer - I am in no way an expert in affiliate marketing

Always go direct if you are able to. The big question is do you have enough traffic to interest the person selling the product.

I do deals directly within my niches with affiliates but they must meet minimum volumes or its simply not worth it for me.

Think direct is better

Stop bumping old threads. Please believe me when I say that no one in this forum is ever going to click on any link that you share or buy anything from you. You are wasting your time on this forum. There are lots of other IM forums where you might conceivably drive traffic this way, this is not one of them and never has been.

Don't take my word for it, check out the way this forum dealt with a guy that was advertising his services here: White Plantation and that is just one of many, many examples. If you are ever allowed to post links, that is what you can expect for your trouble. Do yourself a favor and stop posting.

Does anyone have an opinion on whether it is more advantageous to monetize directly through a company's affiliate program or to just use an affiliate network and choose from their given offers?

Does the time it takes to manage different individual company's affiliate programs become unmanageable when you manage websites in the 10's or 100's?

Hello there! I don't know if you can consider this as a direct way of affiliate marketing, but I'm currently using an offerwall as provided by my affiliate partner (OfferDaddy). All I know is I'm using this tool to directly display the company's offers to my visitors and it's paying me good money...:)

I will strongly suggest you to go with the Company's direct Affiliate Program instead of choosing an Affiliate Network. If you go with direct company's affiliate program you can get much more high commission instead of an affiliate network. As they (Affiliate Network) take some commission and then they give you commission.

Becoming a direct affiliate is more advantageous. But when you join a large amount of sites than you might face issue to manage it. While going with affiliate networks you do not have to worried about this. Some of the affiliate networks pays more commission to their publishers. For example if you join Bluehost direct affiliate program you will get $65 per sale, while in CJ you will get $100 for every sale.

Company that doesn't have an affiliate program

There is a particular company that I am anxious to work with. However, they have no affiliate program. They have asked me to set up a Facebook page with my work. I presume this is so they can advertise on my Facebook page and get customers that way. Am I wrong about that? Sorry, I am digressing. What do I need to do to convince them it would be to their advantage to set one up? Jan Monahan

Always go direct if you are able to. The big question is do you have enough traffic to interest the person selling the product.

I do deals directly within my niches with affiliates but they must meet minimum volumes or its simply not worth it for me.

FREE Six Figures Coaching Program to those interested to earn SIX FIGURES a year! Just add me up on skype ​(Skype​ ​Username: steinhoffs2000)​ ​so​ ​we​ ​can​ ​discuss your queries.​

I guess it depends. But for me the best option is cooperation with affiliate network with direct offers, own tracking system. I know that everything depends on my traffic and my work in this case

Hello everyone,

My name is Magnus and I am the affiliate manager of @WhaleHunter.cash. This is the affiliate program of SkyPrivate.com, the largest premium website that allows members to interact with live models directly via Skype.

We are developing our affiliate network and therefore we are looking for enthusiastic people who want to grow, develop and increase their revenue.

If you choose to join us, on WhaleHunter.cash you get 20% lifetime revshare from: calls, tips, prepayments, video buyings on SkyPrivate.com, $25 sign-up bonus and many more.

ALL promo tools available! ALL traffic sources from any GEOs are allowed!

Register here WhaleHunter.cash - Affiliate Program of SkyPrivate.com or add me on Skype if you have any questions or need more details about the program.

Thank you,
Have a great one!
---
Magnus

Affiliate Manager @Whalehunter.cash/Skyprivate.com
Email: magnus@whalehunter.cash
Skype ID: live:.cid.312361be34c41819

NEW Payment Method Available on WhaleHunter.cash: Bitsafe!

WhaleHunter-Bitsafe-payout.jpg

There’s a new payment method now available to our affiliates on WhaleHunter.cash: Bitsafe!

And one payment option that’s no longer included in the list of options they can choose from: ePayService.

To those who’ve been using ePayService to withdraw their earnings we strongly recommend replacing it by going to this page Whalehunter.cash with any of the 6 other methods still available (including Bitsafe)!

- Bitcoin
- Bank Deposit via ACH
- European Bank Transfer via SEPA
- International Wire (SWIFT)
- Paxum
- Bitsafe

Do you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions? Don’t hesitate to contact us!

In your case it's better to choose a company with affiliate program if you have your own product, plus the commission will be higher