Status
Not open for further replies.

glowleaf

My head annoys people
Jun 27, 2007
www.glowleaf.net
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I got a lot of PMs from people interested in the DP PM spammer, that DaKnightFall posted here:

http://www.wickedfire.com/sell-buy-trade/39545-10-blackhat-software-codes-all-rights.html

His description:

Digital Point TakeOver
Digital point is a good place to sell your ideas, and market anything you want.
This software bypasses all captcha's and mass messages everyone on the forum that is currently logged in, excluding moderators.

I will resell 5 copies, only to WF members. Price is 95$, payable via paypal only.

I tested the program, and it works fine. This is not a panacea, it simply sends pms to active DP members. What your headline is, how you write it, and what you promote are the factors in conversions, like any other form of marketing.

The program handles the automation of finding online members, filling up the fields on the pm, sending the pm, waiting for 60 sec due to vbulletin restrictions, and loops.

I suggest that you create new accounts for this, since if someone reports it, the account will get banned.

Post here to reserve your copy, and throw me a pm as well.

All buyers are obligated to piss off at least 20 DP members each, and rip off 50 more.

The software has been sold on blackhatworld.com before, and as reported by our buyers, it does not work. Just a heads up.

I tried it guys, it just sends pms, and I got 2 accounts banned from dp :)
They wouldnt report me if it didnt work. Plus, you can see the pms sent.

I also want to note, that many have asked me about the other 9 scripts, and I told them all with honesty that I haven't tried them yet, and I have no idea whether they work or not.

Wickedfire is the only forum I like, and I will not try to scam anyone.

But this one is ok. When I try the other scripts, I will let you know.

Apparently some people have no idea what the word panacea means...

This script is not a "push a button and profit" thingie. Its a tool. Have the patience to use it properly, or dont bother. FFS

Status
Not open for further replies.