Digital Nomads & Coworking - Great Wash Post/WSJ Articles

riddarhusetgal

Incongruous Juxtaposition
May 2, 2007
Someone gave me today some interesting insights into a possibly better alternative than full out renting space which would probably make you feel guilty during those time you want to stay home...

Many coworking folks here?

Anyone happen to be doing this in Europe - is it a trend there too?

In the US Affinity Lab looks quite old and intresting (by the way if these guys read this I hope they change that title tag, lol)

washingtonpost.com

Start-Ups Share Space to Shave Costs - WSJ.com

Why do you start so many threads? It's a legitimate question. I bet you have some kind of psychological oddity.

offices are so 20th century. who needs face time? i've never encountered a problem that couldn't be solved through remote discussion. if you don't trust your employees, use timeclock software and/or video conferencing.

offices are so 20th century. who needs face time? i've never encountered a problem that couldn't be solved through remote discussion. if you don't trust your employees, use timeclock software and/or video conferencing.

That's a thought. But I think the whole idea was that there just are some things - like human interaction - that you don't get when you're a solo-preneur, "digital nomad" etc.

And what seems to work here is that you can have as much "comraderie" or independence as you want......
With out the "sign a one year's lease" commitment.....