Digital Doorstep?

nickCR

Feb 5, 2010
CR
Anyone heard of this company? Lots of deals from these guys on daily deal sites, with promise of discounts on places like Target, Restaurants.com, etc.. Seems like they might be an affiliate, was wondering if anyone knows anything about them?

I worked with them indirectly a little while ago. I had no problems getting paid and it actually converted pretty well.

Thanks for the answer! Yeah doesn't seem they offer anything directly unless it's to the deal sites. I was kinda wondering what their redemption process was for the cards. Seems like they might be capturing customer data and then contacting them after.

I just purchased two deals from digital doorstep and got totally ripped off. It was a kgbdeal where I received a $50 restaurant.com gift certificate and $25 target giftcard in the mail. I didn't have any problems redeeming the restaurant.com certificate but never got my $25 target gift card in the mail. I emailed them 3x and never got a response. I even tried calling them with the phone number listed on the website and I get a busy dial tone every single time.