DIGGs at Resonable Price {Great Offer}

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparkler

Aug 19, 2008
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hey People,

I am going to Offer DIGG submission to all members.
All the diggs are Organic and from Established Account as well.:D

Price: (Reduced)
:eek: 25 DIGGS === $6 :eek:

Actually you will get DIGGS more than 30(as i share to more than 30 peoples).
All the Diggs should be completed within 48hrs (Usually not more than 24 hrs)

Promotional Offer:

Since this is my first service about DIGGS and i am the new one of this forum ,I am going to give free diggs to any ONE member here,who 1st PM me..will get 25 Diggs.
and also 50% discount for next three members.

PM me with:

Catagory:

URL:

Title:

Description:

Payment is by PayPal Only..Pm me for details..

Hope you will get a great service from me.:rasta:
thank you.

I got the 1st one who PMed me...
now looking for next three people who are going to get 50% discount...

hurry up guyzz

Hi guys I have used his services, and let me tell you this digging method is rocking.
This guy is really good.
Highly recommended

thank you for giving an honest review ROBBIE FOSTER...
still discount left...
anyone wanna get discount,PM me ASAP...

Wow, all noobs who joined in the past 2 months. The scammers aren't even trying anymore.

Why you old people are soo rude with NOOBss????
one day we will also b like you....i am here to give a nice service,not for using slang.
Thank you...

BTW.....last member left to get 50% off. anyone whoz interested to have this discount??
lemme know...

Just wanted to say that I jumped on the 50% off offer and sparkler has been working on my Diggs for the last two hours... I currently have 21 Diggs and have complete confidence that he will meet and exceed 25 Diggs.

The calls of "scammer" are pretty premature... I guess some people just live to do that here. I mean come on... he said it would take 48 hours and you guys jump on him after less than 6?

Thanks sparkler. I'll leave you some positive feedback.

will you do this for stories that have already been recently submitted? and do you personally have to submit them or can someone else?

will you do this for stories that have already been recently submitted? and do you personally have to submit them or can someone else?

anyone can submit this,you also can submit your own story there..
as i am an established member there,i m giving the service to increase traffic easily.
and also i can share any stories which has been already been submitted recently..

anyone can submit this,you also can submit your own story there..
as i am an established member there,i m giving the service to increase traffic easily.
and also i can share any stories which has been already been submitted recently..

Maybe if you increased your price you could afford a SHIFT key for your keyboard?

GTFO scammer. DigitalPoint is missing a retard.

Just wanted to say that I jumped on the 50% off offer and sparkler has been working on my Diggs for the last two hours... I currently have 21 Diggs and have complete confidence that he will meet and exceed 25 Diggs.

The calls of "scammer" are pretty premature... I guess some people just live to do that here. I mean come on... he said it would take 48 hours and you guys jump on him after less than 6?

Thanks sparkler. I'll leave you some positive feedback.

thank you very much Blackflag79 for a great review,your story got total 28 diggs with in 3 hours and you will get more as i shared with many people.
good day :) thnx for your payment.

>>one more member is going to get 50% off,if anyone interested,lemme know via PM.
Just finished the all tasks i got.
I will not be available for some several hours(need a sleep).
So,If anyone need to place an order,just PM me with all the details i mentioned.I will start my task timely.
I am here to upgrade my reputation, not for scam.

If you people dont believe me,have a try..place an order. If i will not finish my job,then u can cry..i don mind...
Before that dont scream like a baby...
My work will talk,my Reputation will defeat..My itrader will trade for me.
So, just stop screaming now that i m scammed. look the post who get my service,dont look at that posts who doesn't know anything abt me and my service as well..
My request is, plz be nice with NOOBS,they wants to be a part of this forum,not to get shamed.

Thank you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.