Dick Roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

WickedEPC

Sep 15, 2006
nothing better than sitting with our kids watching tv reading the forum than the dick roll pops up its great!

does it have to be in every thread its getting very old

180px-Pedobear_Seal_of_Approval.jpg

Protip: Check the destination of a link before clicking on it.

If it's tinyurl, just say no.

seriously, wtf are you doing clicking on links from wf with kids in the room. that's on you dipshit.

you take your kids to the bar? you take your kids to the back alley with the hustlers? no? then WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HAVING THEM AROUND WHILE ON WICKEDFIRE?!

dickroll doesn't just miraculously appear... it was your fault. own up. fucktard.

get spun.

I am new to all of this. CEO of MBS Financial I am searching for an affiliate recruiter / mgr to do this work for us. MBS has an extraordinary opportunity to review with anyone that might have interest in learning more about our need, compensation and future with MBS Financial a cash flow source for small business owners. MBS has new unique programs to roll out and anyone that would like to explore the opportunity should contact Robert at MBSfinancial .com or call 336-219-0105 ext 222

I am interested in working with you. Please view my portfolio and contact me ASAP.

Stop whining about the dick roll, stop being a fucking dumbass, and install noscript, blocksite, or mod your hosts file.

nothing better than sitting with our kids watching tv reading the forum than the dick roll pops up its great!

LOL, dont fucking click links you douche bag.

I haven't clicked on a link up in this bitch since my 2nd dick roll. You fuckers got me twice but that was the end of it.

learn how to edit your HOSTS file already.

Status
Not open for further replies.