Deus Ex 3 Leaked

NightG

Apr 15, 2010
Florida
Ignoring the piece of shit that was Invisible War, Deus Ex was one of the best PC games ever made. A "beta" of Human Revolution just got "leaked" for those interested. Still downloading myself but have high hopes for the game, the trailer looked really good.

Deus+Ex.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roK7Wc6thzM]YouTube - ‪Deus Ex Human Revolution Cinematic Directors Cut Trailer [HD]‬‏[/ame]

Ignoring the piece of shit that was Invisible War, Deus Ex was one of the best PC games ever made. A "beta" of Human Revolution just got "leaked" for those interested. Still downloading myself but have high hopes for the game, the trailer looked really good.

I didn't think Invisible War was that bad.

Can't wait for the new one though, it looks sick.

Invisible war, was the biggest piece of shit ever. Deus Ex was incredible, the level of detail that went into the levels, the storyline, the sheer variation of path you could take, was just insane.

If dx3 manages to impress me as much as dx1 did back in the day, I will gladly fork over $500 for it. Fuck it, a grand.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIjK9MuG1GU"]YouTube - ‪Deus Ex Human Revolution - HD Gameplay 1 - (No spoilers) - Jensens Home‬‏[/ame]
gameplay in player's apartment

I remember playing the First Deus Ex with my Dad way back when I was young. It was our replacement for Duke Nukem since we got tired of waiting for the new sequel 3D Realms promised so much. (funny how they're release dates are close to each other)

I can vouch that the first Deus Ex was a stunning game. Great story, depth and it scared the hell out of me at times. I hope this new one is as good as the first though. From what I've seen, it looks promising.

So far the game has been kick ass. Just spent the last couple of hours wandering around Detroit, reminds me of Hell's Kitchen. I think my favorite part of the game is the dialogue and the "minigame" you play while talking to people, where either "Alpha" or "Beta" meters will flicker when a NPC is talking to you, and you have to respond accordingly.