Designing your site around an offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dschus

Feb 2, 2008
South Dakota
I recently found an offer that I am a bit skeptical about. The offer relates to energy dips and sleep deprivation. The product or offer is set to fix that. I plan on building my site(s) around this one offer and hopes of getting organic SERPS leading to my site. What if for some reason the offer stops or changes, what do you do then? :error:

I would first make sure there are other similar offers out there JUST in case the offer tanks. You could take a couple different approaches to your project though. One of them being to make the site a genuine info authority for sleep deprivation etc. Once you convince people you may know what you're talking about it you've got a little trust. Use it to motivate them to actually look into the products you refer them to.

def make sure there are a decent amount of offers in the niche, not only can they stop running the offer, the offer could terminate you for some stupid reason along the way so you need to cover your back.

Make a website about the offer, thats targetting niche, for example weight loss offer, design it so that you can always change the product you feature there, and dont target brand name in keywords, because they may disable you for this. Most companies want to sell products themselves if user is looking exactly for it :(

yes make sure you have a backup offer or two. Unless you can build the site and rank it very quickly, building the site around a single offer can be risky. You'd have to look how long the offer has been around, and probably ask your AM how long it will be around.

Status
Not open for further replies.