Designer Review - Alex @ Hyper6

RightHandMan

Investment Opportunity!
Jul 5, 2006
I had three days to put together this project I had been given for a tradeshow. I contacted probably 6 different designers thru here, and found the majority of them to be underskilled or too expensive.

Alex at hyper6 has the skillset and the portfolio of the champagne designers, but his costs were much more in line with my beer budget. He delivered my projects ON TIME, and made all necessary revisions correctly the first time.

I have already booked him for 3 more projects, and couldn't be happier. As a testament to his service, I offer this example: I had him quote a landing page. I gave him vague details on it, and when it came time to move forward, the page we needed was much different than we originally planned for. YES, Im a douchebag. Even though he would have to do double the work, he honored the original price! (Alex, I will not do this to you again)

Ive been around WF a long time, but my word might not hold much weight. Please check out his portfolio and let that be the influence. I am very pleased with his work and his communication...he chases ME for information!

If your in the market for a designer, check him out!
If you have a small project, test him out!
If you need lots of work done, book him out!

Once your satisfied with him... you can come back to this thread an +rep me.

Hyper6 – Custom Websites, Landing Pages, Wordpress Themes, Business cards and More!

Reactions: Berto

Stop making fake accounts Alex. Jeesh, this is getting old already!

I've used him several times and have worked with him on many different levels for over a year and a half. Also an affiliate in our network and I've seen how his landing pages perform for him -- very impressive work he does.

I've used Alex several times and I always get great results from the work he does.

I appreciate the shout out. Thank you.

To anyone wondering -- no, I did not bribe/pay/give sexual favors for this review. I was completely surprised when I saw it. But it feels good. Thanks again :)

And yes, I put out on the first date.

Oh, and I love you all. kthx.