Designer doing Landing Pages, Flogs, CSS Templates, Minisites and More...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyOwnDemon

Face Rocker
Jan 28, 2007
Iowa
www.sitestomp.com
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Hey guys, I'm once again looking to take on more clients and design projects. I've been doing LP/flog/minisite designs for Wickedfire (and beyond) for years now, so going to keep this short and sweet.

For feedback, check out my iTrader.

For samples, pricing, and more information, my portfolio site is available at Custom Built Landing Pages Starting at $65 | SiteStomp Media

If you're interested, just shoot me a PM here or contact me via my site.

Looking forward to working with you all!

Hello Jason I just wanted to post a follow up on the review and results from my initial review i left on your other thread.

Hello,

We just had a project completed from myowndemon and all i have to say his work is spectacular! He was easy to work with, after explaining what we were looking to have done and receiving the finished product, he was dead on with what we were looking for. Actually it was better than what we were looking for, some of the best work we have had done vs having to put everything in crayola crayon and deal with a pile of bs that we normally have to with some of the other vendors we have used in the past. Also i would like to note, I am a hard ass when it comes to deadlines and is a big issue when I do business with other service providers, we had no problems at all what so ever. In fact Jason was ahead of schedule with the project which was impressive considering his schedule.

Between Jason and Paul I would have to say when it comes to getting the most out of your traffic and getting the work in on time these guys are some of the best we have ever worked with, definitely a "deadly Duo"!

If you have room for us yet Jason we have more projects coming up and will more than likely be sending you guys everything we need done your way from now on.

Thanks again for the great work!

Since the order above we have had 2 more mini sites built with the op, both were dead on to what we were looking for and completed ahead of schedule, which we appreciate by the way.

We have already ranked the first site for a lower traffic keyword our client was targeting, we currently have around a 60% ctr and are scooping sales with 15-20 uv a day, lol. Very impressive work, especially for the money, the layout and design was a homerun with this product, Im excited to see what happens once we get up for the larger keywords. :thumbsup: The op DEFINATELY has an eye for what converts.

Once we are done ranking these other sites we will be back for more! :bowdown:

Thanks for the Great work Jason, its much appreciated.

Cheers!

just wanted to leave a follow up with another site myowndemon made us. :thumbsup:

decstats.jpg

dec1clicktrhoughs.jpg

Can't complain about consistantly getting 80%+ click through rate with low level page 2 & 3 traffic, lol. (as you can see 100% today)

We are finally about two weeks away from serious traffic as far as ranking for our keywords go. Once we get the 400 uv a day we figured (on the low end) we would get from our kewyords and actually start split testing, i am sure we will be seeing some INSANE conversions rates. :D

Instead of face rocker under your name it should say LP Rocker haha.

Thanks again for the smokin work Jason, we will be back for more.

I am in need of a couple Facebook pages created. Can you pm me if you do this, cost, turnaround? The Facebook will tie back to a money page. Boring, routine day-to-day product sites. tia

Status
Not open for further replies.