DESIGNER BADASS

Status
Not open for further replies.

infect

Oct 7, 2009
infectisites.com
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Need a designer for your websites. landing pages, banners, etc?
Please check out my folio page here
Infectisites.com :: Designer BadAss

sample

africanmango.jpg

stocks.jpg

Testimonials

Best Offer designer in the Industry . You are the MAN!

Excellent landing page designer, highly recommended, amazing price!

Awesome Graphics Great Prices . Will be using him for all my graphics work. He knew exactly what I was looking for. Great work!

Amazing Work! This designer is seriously bad ass . Thanks again for everything you did. We'll be using you again soon.

All I have to say is WOW. Awesome design. A+A+A+

I would have described him as a bad-mo-fo before working with him. But now I understand precisely what a designer bad-ass truly is. And he is.... I mean really, REALLY is...

We used Infect for a pretty big job on a new lander. We didn't give him anything to really work with, and it was a niche that didn't have much in the way of landing pages to get inspiration from. Somehow, Infectisites made a lander and order page that was fuking amazing. He went above and beyond all expectations, and created something we couldn't have thought of ourselves. This guy is the real deal. His turn around time was fast as hell too. We definitely recommend using his services, but we'd rather you didn't use him, so we can get him working for us all the time. If you want a kick ass lander, use Infect.

Fucking awesome. This guy produces QUALITY designs and a very good price. He communicated well, and did everything I wanted. Color Choices: Check. Timeline: Check. Fucking Awesome Design: Double Check. I just wish I had more projects to throw his way. I'm gonna need 25 templates for a new website I'm creating, and I'm looking his way first. A++++ Highly Recommended.

Just got a page done by infect. The best page I have ever purchased, his turnaround time was fast and the price was very reasonable. Anybody looking for a professional design that you will be surprised with should check him out.

Sickkkk designs. I'm really impressed.

Last edited:

Water For Life USA

Water Insider.net blogs about water ionizers and alkaline diet. Reviews, reliable information, updated daily.

hey whats up man, do you do wordpress? a got a ton of work right now, looking for someone who doesnt take a month to do a 5 page design

Status
Not open for further replies.