**Design on the Grind** LOGOS - BANNERS - WEBSITES (Review Copies)

Status
Not open for further replies.

b_sun

Apr 7, 2009
Virginia
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I am opening a graphic design service that caters to those who get their grind on. We are offering logos, banners, websites and general graphic design. We are US based, reliable, and put out high quality work at competitive prices. Tired of hunting down the designer for the work you paid for? Check us out.

• Quality designs
  • Competitive prices
  • Reliable service
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Money back guarantee
yFlft.jpg

This is a brand new service, so here are the review copies. Reply for a review copy.
(2) Free banners to mod/old school member
(1) Free website to mod/old school member
(3) 50% off Logo or Banners to a member in good standing

Prices:
Logos - $29
Banners - $19
Animated Banners - $24
Websites - $69

If you need something you don't see, just PM me or hit me up on Gtalk/ Skype.
gtalk: designonthegrind (@) gmail.com

I approve of this name and I really approve of the logo I bought last week. Seeing those banners, I've got some more work heading your way soon.

Worked with b_sun on a logo for a project and it turned out better than my expectations on the very first pass. I gave him a general idea of what I wanted and got back 3 concepts the next day after his graphic guy got to work. Two of them were very nice, and I ended up using just one with a couple very small tweaks.

I honestly don't know why he's charging so little for the logos when he could easily get a good bit more for just the ease-of-use of the service alone, and not having to deal with explaining western concepts to someone in India back and forth until it looks okay.

Thanks for the review Rexibit. On the prices, these are my intro prices. As we knock out some work, grow the portfolio and rep, the prices will go up.

I'm opening the review copies up a bit to generate some more exposure.

Giving away:

(3) logo or banners to a seasoned member in good standing
(1) Site design to a seasoned member in good standing

Who wants em? Leave a reply or PM me.

pb.com ordered a review logo. Updated review copiez:

(3) logo or banners to a seasoned member in good standing
(1) Site design to a seasoned member in good standing

Just got my review and one paid header back.

Was very pleased with the results. These are clean, tastefully don't designs, exactly what I was looking for.

I have a quite a few more sites that need headers and I think I know where I'll be getting them from :).

UPDATE: Hit pretty hard by Irene here in VA. Power and internet are scarce. To those I owe updates or graphics, please bear with me. Please email me with any specific questions. Thanks.

I ordered a logo off b_sun last week, he's one of the most professional providers I've worked with on wickedfire and his work rocks. Communication was excellent. He provided me with three concept proofs, all of which I would have happily accepted without modification.

He's my new go to guy for graphics work. Ordering another logo right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.