Deleting and resubmitting Facebook Ads

Status
Not open for further replies.

pjk

May 9, 2007
Colorado
I have noticed that when an ad gets denied, sometimes there will be an "Edit and Resubmit" link, and sometimes there will not, depending on what the "violation" was. Do you guys know an easy way to resubmit ads without having to fill in everything each time?

Also, is there a way to delete ads in bulk, or is the only way to click on the ad and select delete from the dropdown?

Thanks in advance.

to edit/resubmit any facebook that has been denied just delete it. once it is deleted the "create similar ad" button appears.

I have noticed that when an ad gets denied, sometimes there will be an "Edit and Resubmit" link, and sometimes there will not, depending on what the "violation" was. Do you guys know an easy way to resubmit ads without having to fill in everything each time?

Also, is there a way to delete ads in bulk, or is the only way to click on the ad and select delete from the dropdown?

Thanks in advance.

I have tried both of those methods before and neither worked. I have tried in both Firefox and Safari. Any suggestions on what may be wrong?

Thanks.

WTF are you guys talking about, when you delete an ad and try to re-submit it the fields are blank. Those methods used to work, they do not anymore.

WTF are you guys talking about, when you delete an ad and try to re-submit it the fields are blank. Those methods used to work, they do not anymore.

I guess this is Facebook's way of discouraging resubmits.

I decided to download a Firefox extension called auto-fill that will fill in the fields for me, it works fine for now. Thanks guys.

While were on the resubmit topic;

does anyone know how to auto resubmit multiple ads that have already been approved. (to increase traffic)

If your ad got denied you have to fill in everything each time you resubmit it. The best thing to do is to delete it and post a new one

Status
Not open for further replies.