Dec 31st - New Auto Approve list - 8179 WP/MT domains - 213 BE domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

pmpknhd

Mar 5, 2008
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I just finished up a new list.

There are 2 different lists in this package. 1 blog engine list with 213 domains, I scraped 5552 urls from those domains.

The 2nd list is the wordpress list which includes some movable type blogs as well. There are 8179 domains and 362185 urls scraped from those domains.

The urls in both packages have been blog analyzed and I removed the blogs that are not open for commenting. All these domains are unique from the previous lists I sold.

Here are the results from a test post I did yesterday. Just 1 post and 1 link check, the results could be better if I reposted a bunch and such.

There are 31 .edu's in the wordpress list if that sort of thing is important to you.

69901046.png

betestpost.png

Price is 39$

Get your instant download here

Sign up for my mailing list to be notified about upcoming lists and receive special prices.

Ryan did you send the special prices notice to your list yet? I didn't see it.

Would you just pm the special price info and I will buy your list depending on special price.

Thanks

I will pm you.

edit: If you are on my list and you didn't get an email I guess check your spam folder too, because I did send out an email.

I got the $5 discount for previous buyer.

I pulled 10,000 urls from a randomized list of the 362k urls.
ran at,
fast poster 80 connections
link checker 174 connections
got,
6446 found links

very few spam protected urls
less errors
I didn't bother to count, the amounts were minimal.

Dofollow?

He is selling a easy to post to list with a high found link ratio.

I didn't check do follow or the outbound links on the sites, but I don't owe more than a review to other buyers as a courtesy/fidelity.

If you have scrapebox does that matter much to you- the do follow? Just wondering

Status
Not open for further replies.