DeathGrant.com

Predator

Apr 18, 2014
How much can I expect from this domain name DeathGrant.com? Please share your views, Thanks.

Don't know any end users that would buy it so if you can, grace delete it and get your money back. Value more or less $0..

Estibot estimated it at $910 (Not that Estibot appraisals are any value, but still ...). So I thought I would get at least $100 for this. I am not gonna grace-delete it. I have wasted several $$ buying kind of useless domains, so why not add this to that list? But I think I would get around $50 to $100 for this domain, sooner or later!!

Estibot estimated it at $910

cool-story-bro.gif

:drinkup:

Why not stop spending $$ for domains that will probably bring in nothing and rather spend it on more liquid names? How many names that you bought have brought you $50-$100?

You asked for our views, we gave them ;)

Why not stop spending $$ for domains that will probably bring in nothing and rather spend it on more liquid names? How many names that you bought have brought you $50-$100?

You asked for our views, we gave them ;)
I am sorry if I sounded rude (English isn't my first language). I appreciate your time and for posting your views here. But I just disagreed with your views (That's what I posted). I thought (still think) the domain has some value.

I am new to Domaining. I have got around 100 or so domains that I registered at regular and discounted registration prices. Trying to make some money by selling them.

Also, If you look at some past domain name sales, sometimes you wouldn't understand why some particular domains were sold at their sold prices (Maybe heavy promotion). Domaining is kind of a tricky business. Just look at some sales like TilDeath.com and DeathAngel.com etc they haven't got much to be sold at the prices they were sold.

Anyway, I only spent like $2 (Godaddy Promotion) on that particular domain name. So, I am not losing anything here, (oh, maybe 2 whole dollars).