DEAR SIR JUSTICE REIGNS

mpbiz

Apr 29, 2010
Dear Sir,
After fixing all your tasks, instead of paying, you requested a refund and take back all your money you escrow. People that attempted to cheat me in similar ways in the past have never succeeded, and have to abandoned their ecommerce at last. I hope you understand the consequence of cheating an experienced web developer ? I may have to share your site url and all I knows about your site with more knowledgeable coders here and there who enjoys their hobbies, and if I am justified, hopefully, they will make sure that justice reigns in one way or the other.

He who sows wickedness reaps trouble, and he that soweth iniquity shall reap calamity !
Just got this email from the worst zen cart freelancer I've ever worked with.

How much did he cost?

$25 for this specific milestone. He couldn't fix 2 things in 5 days, and lied to me about things working on his end. Told me that he didn't know why the fixes weren't working for me + 6 other people who tested everything lol.

The funny thing is I hired someone else to do what he couldn't and they were done in 30 minutes.

Here's another gem he was willing to send my way before things went south:

facebook CEO (Mark Zuckerberg) had the idea from twin brothers in Harvard University in 2001 and compensated them with 65 million dollars in 2007
In 2009, the twin brothers again started a new social networking project (ZURKER) and launched
...its beta version in dec 2011.
Facebook is worth 50 billion today but its users getting 0% profit, so twin brothers came up with a new idea to share the profits with its users. If you join it now you can become a share holder and get some shares. Join today and become share holder. Currently there are thousands of members joining.
you can only join through referral. You may click link below to join.