.DE domain registrar and hosting

funny.. I actually googled something like "epn germany" and this blog came as first result.
I did see recommendations of registrars, but thought I would ask WF members instead of listening to some bs blogger :)
oh the irony
Question, do you have to enroll at ebay.de for Epn Germany or you can do it at ebay.com. Is there any difference in accounts and is one has better acceptance rates then another?

Haha. I know what you mean. Sometimes when I'm looking for help with things I end up finding my own blog in the SERPs. It's a bittersweet feeling.

In order to promote eBay products and get paid, you need to apply at Ebay Partner Network.

When you apply you can select which programs you want to be considered for. As far as I know, they are a little more lenient with programs other than eBay US, but it was a while ago when I initially applied. Having a .DE site and applying only for the Germany program exclusively might be a good way to circumvent the initial strict criteria for EPN approval. Then once you're accepted for the eBay Germany program, it might be easier to get approved for eBay US.

Of course, I'm just speculating here.