Dating Domain - Any Networks allow "420" association?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have what I think is a pretty good domain that's been around for a while - originally was going to setup a "420 dating" site, but didn't have the time. So, I am now thinking of making a nice landing page to hit a dating affil.

The domain itself has "420" in it, so I'm wondering if any of you know of an affil network that won't get me in shit for promoting it to stoners?

I have what I think is a pretty good domain that's been around for a while - originally was going to setup a "420 dating" site, but didn't have the time. So, I am now thinking of making a nice landing page to hit a dating affil.

The domain itself has "420" in it, so I'm wondering if any of you know of an affil network that won't get me in shit for promoting it to stoners?

I recommend you sign up with Ads4Dough and talk it over with them. As long as you're honest with them they can probably help you out.

originally was going to setup a "420 dating" site

lol, me too... I own 420datingsite.com, but being the lazy stoner I am, it's still parked...

most of the adult dating sponsors like datinggold, AFF, loadedcash, etc. shouldn't have a problem with taking your traffic... hell, I've even seen a number of fake profiles targeted to stoners on those sites...

Cool, thanks for the help guys. Any recommendations on which one converts the best? I don't wanna make it too "come smoke pot and you'll get pussy" but just subtle, I'm still seeing around 200+ uniques a month on the domain so I figure it's worth a shot - AFF might be the best here eh?

Cool, thanks for the help guys. Any recommendations on which one converts the best? I don't wanna make it too "come smoke pot and you'll get pussy" but just subtle, I'm still seeing around 200+ uniques a month on the domain so I figure it's worth a shot - AFF might be the best here eh?

I haven't pushed AFF since 2006, so I can't be of much help there...

personally, DatingGold converts the best for me... but your traffic may be different... your best bet would be to run some tests and see which affiliate program converts the best with your traffic... 200 uniques a month isn't very much traffic tho, so it might be hard to gauge with that low of a volume...

Status
Not open for further replies.