Datafeed to Wordpress Solutions

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterOfNone

Jul 8, 2008
So, I've had great luck with phpBay Pro and Wordpress. It's a great money maker for me. However, I'd like to start diversifying beyond eBay. I'd like something that functions like phpBay for Wordpress, but allows datafeeds from CJ, Amazon, and others. I have the basic PopShops subscription, which works well, but you have to upgrade to a $30 month version to use multiple sites with CJ, which is kind of a bummer. Anyone know of any products to fill this need? Thanks.

I'm doing the $5/month deal with PopShops and you can do multiple sites, you just don't get the data feed like you do with PHPBay for that. You have to upgrade to the $30 a month.

I'm starting to put some pop shops in with my phpbay to see how it does. I think the commission may be higher (without the ACRUs), so it may be worth $30 a month for the super duper. We'll see

Dude, you're fucking worried about spending $30 a month to potentially make 10x or 100x more than that? Am I missing something here? If not, go drown in a bucket of aids and let me run your sites so that I can spend $30 a month in order to make $3000 a month...

Status
Not open for further replies.