damn passwords...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uzzz

Death im yur Bitch Lover!
Jun 25, 2006
Canada, T.O
random note...

trying to login here today....got 4 out of 5 login attempts failed....didn't want to be locked out, plus i'm sure the password reminder thingy isn't working yet, so i was really starting to sweat there heh.

But fear not!...i used my hAckin 3lit3 skiLZZs and got in...yaaa that is all...carry on.

oh oi lol..no no...was just talking outta my ass....i just guessed the password on final try...felt like a hacker though;) ...or at least im sure thats how hackers feel like since i've never hacked anything before :D

oh ok... well congrats on the most worthless thread on wikedfire so far.

I would suggest writing the password down on a post-it note and sticking it to your monitor.

oh ok, well congrats on the most worthless thread on wikedfire so far.

lol...score!...

Where the prizes at?...i take donations thx.

I would suggest writing the password down on a post-it note and sticking it to your monitor.

i think i would have my whole monitor covered in a sea of yellow that way...

Uzzz said:
lol...score!...

Where the prizes at?...i take donations thx.

i think i would have my whole monitor covered in a sea of yellow that way...

I was actually joking. I deal a lot with network security on a day-to-day basis and end users that have this practice (there are a lot more than you would think) drive IT staffers crazy.

It may actually not be too bad of a practice at home where not many people would see it but I am just paranoid about that kind of stuff and would never do it myself.

what you mean using the word "password" as your password is not cool
Damn i better go and change my online banking and pay pal passwords:D

Julez said:
what you mean using the word "password" as your password is not cool
Damn i better go and change my online banking and pay pal passwords:D

Well it is probably better than the COO of the company using his first name (4 letters) as his password.

Status
Not open for further replies.