Damn Glad I Work At Home...

I'm always amazed at how many people will sit in traffic for 2 hours each day to be an employee. The only way it could ever make any sense is if you're jammin to an audiobook, but even then it is highly questionable. Sheeple FTL.

Yea man, every time I take the train in and out of the city around rush our, the looks on most people's faces at the end of their commute makes me want to commit suicide.

Just slow heavy steps, everybody dragging their head/feet...

Yea man, every time I take the train in and out of the city around rush our, the looks on most people's faces at the end of their commute makes me want to commit suicide.

Consider yourself lucky that you take the train....

Go sit in traffic on Bloor or the Gardiner when they are doing construction in the middle of the summer - I think people have actually commited suicide because of that...

Lol no I don't take the train to work, I work at home, but when I do.. everybody seems to look like this:
41q3uZsewjL.jpg

The traffic here is definitely nuts: Stretches from Mississauga, all the way east to Bowmanville -- It's getting really fucking depressing even going further east toward Ottawa nowadays (Talking about Canada of course).

Traffic is not an issue when working from home, Houston has fucked traffic.. #2 Stressfull city in America, lot to do with traffic.

I don't get out of house around 12 lunch, or 5p to 7p (angry fuckers driving like asshole rushing to get home), yerp you can keep that bullsheet.

Me luvs working right here on the couch or at desk (if you call this work)

Traffic is not an issue when working from home, Houston has fucked traffic.. #2 Stressfull city in America, lot to do with traffic.

I don't get out of house around 12 lunch, or 5p to 7p (angry fuckers driving like asshole rushing to get home), yerp you can keep that bullsheet.

Me luvs working right here on the couch or at desk (if you call this work)

Fuckin' cabbie almost ran me over today around rush hour in downtown Toronto!

On my way Amsterdam this summer I saw the amount of people heading OUT of there, it was pretty ridiculous. I was going at around 50MPH, heading contrary to the jam and it went for around 2 hours. (so 100 miles of stuck traffic) Pretty daaaaaaaam crazy!!

that's why I prefer to always live downtown. I can just walk or cycle wherever the hell I want. Nothing worse than living in the outskirts and having to commute to downtown every day.

that's why I prefer to always live downtown. I can just walk or cycle wherever the hell I want. Nothing worse than living in the outskirts and having to commute to downtown every day.

Yep if your going to live in the shit, it is always better to live in the middle of it that is for sure.. Cost more but worth it IMO.

but it's nice to be away from the shit sometimes too... to me the ideal life is having an apartment in high-rise in the core of the city, and a secondary home somewhere in the middle of the woods, or by the sea.