Daily Updated Content + Linkbacks = foolproof plan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brizzad

Jun 19, 2007
Is there a foolproof plan for a newbie to make money simply by writing unique content and getting linkbacks?

From what I've read on other forums and marketing blogs, if you can supply AT LEAST 500 words of unique content and can keep getting a good amount of linkbacks, you will make money.

I have a blog on a generic domain that I put up about a week ago, and every day I write about 500-1500 words (1-4 articles). After writing, I submit each blog post to digg, reddit, etc... , I then ping, and finally I submit my blog to about 20 directories a day.

What else should I be concentrating on? Does anyone have any insight for me as far as when I should start expecting steady traffic or income?

that's the slow and steady way to win the race, but once you get to about 50-100 unique pages you should be getting a ton of visitors... how you monetize them is up to you

that's the slow and steady way to win the race, but once you get to about 50-100 unique pages you should be getting a ton of visitors... how you monetize them is up to you

What! They don't just leave money when visiting the site?!
Crap! I have so much work to do now ;)

I would say, it depends on the topic of the niche you are writing about and on the quality of the content. But it should work.
It's just a general niche with the word TIPS in the domain.. i write articles on tips on how to do stuff. Articles I've got on there now range from how to lose face fat to how to score world series tickets. I'd love to post my site but I fear the RSS scrapers. On a sidenote, does anyone know how to disable the RSS feed in wordpress?

Do you have any benchmarks I can use for comparison?
ex:
50 pages of 700 words per page
or
at 75 pages you should be getting x amount of hits.

Status
Not open for further replies.