Cyber Monday: FREE 500-word Article with ANY Purchase! Limited Availability!

Status
Not open for further replies.

StackCash

I Sell Words
Feb 8, 2011
New York
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Previous Threads: Click Here!​

WELCOME TO STACKCASH'S CONTENT - THREAD #12!

LIMITED AVAILABILITY!!!

CYBER MONDAY SPECIAL!!!

*RECEIVE A FREE 500-WORD ARTICLE WITH ANY MONEY-SITE CONTENT PURCHASE! This offer is good for the duration of this thread.

One thing that remains constant through all of the Penguins, Pandas, Dog Snuggie Contests, and Spam Services is the need for solid, original content that keeps your readership entertained. If you’re reading this thread, it’s likely that you’re sick of writing articles yourself and getting sub-par results from shitty one-size-fits-all content services. You need content that’s affordable and better than what your average competitor is churning out.

You need content that improves the user experience of your website!

Wickedfire is awesome. I have grown my roots here and have made more friends and business contacts than I could have ever imagined. For that reason, I’m not really all that interested in “compelling sales copy” in my BST threads. I’m a laid back guy. However, I can tell you a few things about my service:

• My service allows you to work ON your business instead of IN your business
  • Every single one of the writers on my team is an American college-educated writer
  • I’ll treat your project as if it were my own. Better yet, I’ll treat your project as if it was going to make the difference between me eating or not eating for the next week.

Here Is Why You Choose My Content

When you purchase content from my service, you will be getting a premium product that is designed to rank your page on the SERPs. Every article I provide includes:

• An attention grabbing title (including your main keyword)
  • Content that is 100% unique, engaging, relevant, and easy to read
  • The perfect Keyword Density for your niche
  • LSI Keywords
  • Beautifully formatted content

There may be a lot of content providers who are offering seemingly similar services, but no one else can come close to the kind of high quality articles that you will be receiving at this price. You will be dealing with someone who is actively involved in the online marketing industry. This means that you will benefit from the knowledge of someone who knows what works right now. Just look at my reviews! You will never again have to deal with a content writer who does not understand what you are trying to accomplish. We become truly invested in the success of your project.

Our dedication to customer service does not end when we deliver your content. I normally keep in close contact with my clients. We often go on to bigger and better projects. Any reasonable edits, revisions, or rewrites are completed without question and without an additional fee. We very rarely run into errors, but we make sure that they are fixed immediately if they do occur!

Who Orders This Stuff? (Do You Fit On This List?)

• Web Design & SEO Agencies Searching for a Managed Content Team
  • SEO Service Providers (You Need Content for Those Blog Networks!)
  • Corporations & Small Businesses
  • Big Brand Authority Sites
  • Review Sites
  • Pumper Sites & Private Blog Networks

I would honestly be surprised if there is a style of content that I haven’t already handled at this point. Just drop me a message if you’re unsure if I’m the right guy for you! I won’t take your project (or money) if I feel that we’re not the right fit.

With that being said, my team is completely comfortable with Article Creation, Website Content, Blogs, Product Reviews, Product Descriptions, Website Blurbs, Press Releases, Testimonials, Ghostwriting, eBook's and more!

In addition to writing services, my team can upload your content directly to your site and perform all onsite SEO optimization. We can also provide you keyword research for your next project - ASK ME ABOUT IT!

Samples

Click Here for Writing Samples on my Dropbox

Check out the content on EndNotes.com – the example site from SEO Launch Pad

Pricing (New Pricing – Keep Reading!)

After completing thousands of articles over the last year, we have determined the two primary needs of our clients – Money Site Content and Supporting Content.

Money Site Content – Starting at $3.00 per 100 words, this content is the RIGHT choice for your main site. Use this content to increase conversions and grow your readership.

Supporting Content – At $2.00 per 100 words, this offer is a steal. This content is comparable to Textbroker’s 4-star content. It’s perfect for blog networks, web 2.0’s, article directories, pumper sites, and other supporting content. Don’t expect a lot of research here – just give us your keywords, goals for the content, and wait for us to craft a well-written article that will help support your money site. 25 ARTICLE ORDER MINIMUM!

Turnaround Time

I take great pride in being able to deliver my high quality content in a very short amount of time. I guarantee that any order you make will be delivered in 7 BUSINESS DAYS OR LESS. However, many of my clients will be able to vouch for me when I tell you that most of my orders are delivered in as little as 3 days!

We do our very best to accommodate anyone with a rush order. Overnight deliveries are available as long as our capacity can handle it. This service is largely “first come, first served,” and it would be unfair to push other peoples orders back during busy periods. Please inquire about your rush order to see current wait times.

How To Order Your Content

Please send me a private message. You can also send me an e-mail at stackcash1985@gmail.com

Testimonials

QGyL5pv.png

UpAm8Ei.png

c461QoL.png

vuYjlyg.png

lLUJI.png

4NgDWGo.png

TZRmb3J.png

qCrGL5g.png

lzFg9N1.png

4OLKiR5.png

*My Cyber Monday deal is only valid on orders of money site content for the duration of this thread. You must order at least 500 words to be eligible. Turnaround time may be longer than normal due to demand.

Stackcash is the man. He takes on a decent volume of work from me, and it's not consistent. I hit him with spikes here and there and he handles it all without mistake. I've never had a mistake with him. This man is a professional and has tons of high volume, mid volume, and low volume clients. Even more one-offs. He can supply what you need at affordable prices. You can try to skimp off with some 3rd world cheapo crap, or you can pay the right price and stop worrying about it. No editing, no fixing, no chasing him down for delivery. Stackcash LITERALLY changed my business for the better. He's an integral part of my operation. See what he can do for you!

I'm very please with this service. I have ordered 10 x 1000 word Blog Articles over the last couple weeks with great success! Always professional, no misspellings, great research, FAST!!! A+A+A+AA++AA+A+A+A+A+ Service!!!

Hey,

I need about 26 (more in the near future) quality, creative and unique product descriptions in Jewelery niche. I guess about 150-200 words per article.

Is this something you can do? If so, please PM me with the details.

Cheers!

F.A.Q.

How Do I Contact You Outside Of The Forum?

Stackcash1985@gmail.com

Why Are You Better Than The Competition?

It isn’t possible to label one person or service as the best. There are tons of great content writers! It all comes down to your preference and who you feel comfortable dealing with your content.

I can promise you that I will treat your project as if it were my own. My past content has proven success in ranking for keywords and converting for a given action. I make sure that I understand your goals prior to beginning any project, and I promise to bend over backwards until you have a finished product in which you are satisfied.

Are Your Writers Really College Educated Native English Speakers?

Yep. My writers are all current or recently-graduated American college students. I even have a few established writers who have been published.

Do You Offer Bulk Discounts?

I do. Here’s what I offer:

5% off orders of 25,000 words or more

E-mail me to receive these discounts.

What Types Of Content Can You Write For Me?

I am open to almost any type of content project that you can throw at me. I’ve written blogs, SEO articles, eBooks, product descriptions, product reviews, press releases, testimonials, geo-targeted content, and more.

What Kind Of Results Do You Guarantee?

I guarantee that you will receive exactly what you ordered in 7 business days or less. While my current clients tell me that my content ranks and converts very well, it is impossible to provide a guarantee on rankings and conversions due to external factors.

Do You Offer Rush Delivery?

Sure. Let me know if you need something in a pinch. I may need to charge you extra for it, however.

Why Isn't [Enter Vague Detail Here] Included In My Article?

Let’s get serious for a second. I am not a mind reader. I am not an expert in your niche. If you do not specify that you would like a specific detail or piece of information included in your article, I cannot be held accountable if it is missing from the content. I do my very best to analyze your keyword and niche in a reasonable amount of time in order to provide you with a piece of content that will rank and convert well for you.

How Many Keywords Can I Use Per Article?

You can provide me one main keyword per article. Additionally, secondary keywords can be provided and will be used when possible within the content.

Will My Article Be Unique?

Absolutely. Everything that I write will pass whatever plagiarism software is popular right now. I’ve been doing this for over two years and have never, ever, had an issue with duplicate content.

Can You Include Photos, Links, Citations, or HTML Formatting?

I do this for a ton of clients. I’m happy to do it for you, too. I may need to charge you extra depending on the scope of your needs. Contact me before ordering with your needs and I’ll let you know the final price.

Will You Write About Adult Topics?

Sure. I’m not going to write adult fiction, but I am open to writing website descriptions, adult product descriptions, and adult product reviews. Let me know what you need before ordering.

This is way too fun.

First person to place an order by 8pm EST tonight gets 1000 words free instead of 500.

*gets ready for e-mail bumrush*

Here's some awesome music to listen to while you order some content:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpE0oG7_e4M]Soundgarden - King Animal [Full Album] [HD 1080p] - YouTube[/ame]

Need articles on plastic industry. Would you be able to help me out.. What best prices can you offer me..

I've not dealt with Stackcash before but I was struggling to write some compelling text for a new site and well, call me cheap, but his free 500 word bonus caught my eye.

Communication was quick and simple. A few days later I received the full article which is definitely money site worthy. I gave him a tricky subject with not much to go on but he has produced a top quality article that engages the reader and has absolutely zero grammatical errors. I mean, this is the kind of quality writing you really need to stand out and look good.

Will defo be using Vin again in the future, even without the bonus ;)

Our Cyber Week Sale is STILL on for a few more days! Get in while it lasts...we'll likely be pretty swamped after this thread.

I've not dealt with Stackcash before but I was struggling to write some compelling text for a new site and well, call me cheap, but his free 500 word bonus caught my eye.

Communication was quick and simple. A few days later I received the full article which is definitely money site worthy. I gave him a tricky subject with not much to go on but he has produced a top quality article that engages the reader and has absolutely zero grammatical errors. I mean, this is the kind of quality writing you really need to stand out and look good.

Will defo be using Vin again in the future, even without the bonus ;)

Thanks for the great review. We did our best with what we had to go on. Hopefully we can knock the next one out of the park for you - after a little brainstorm sesh. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.