Customized Word Press Theme Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghazz

Mar 18, 2008
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a website with the newest version of word press installed. I'd like to have it customized the way I want it. I lack the time to do this, so I'm hoping I can find someone experienced with word press to do this for me. Please don't bid if you do not consider yourself an expert at creating/modifying word press templates.

I'll require a logo and branding as well. So you also need to have exceptional graphics skills. I'll need to see example work up front, so please bid with a portfolio or links to your work, or I will ignore the bid.

In a nut shell, here is what I need:

Logo and Graphic Design:

-Custom Logo
-Custom Fav icon

Required Sections:

-Popular articles
-sponsers
-featured sites
-recent articles
-top commentors
-categories
-links
-Recommended Money Makers
-subscribe to RSS
-subscribe to newsletter
-several advertising locations
-search box
Just to name the majority, there may be more.

Wordpress plugins:

-random post plugin WordPress › Random Redirect « WordPress Plugins
-related post plugin http://www.w-a-s-a-b-i.com/archives/2006/02/02/wordpress-related-entries-20/
-top commentors plugin WordPress 2.x Plugins - Show Top Commentators Personal Finance Advice
Just to name a few, there may be more.

SEO:
I'll want the site optimized for seo, whether this is done by code, or plugins.

I'll require at least two proof of concepts. Once we have chosen a layout to go with, you will configure it until I am happy with the design. This may include adding additional plugins, graphics or coding wordpress. I'll consider everything complete when I am satisfied with the site.

You may find someone here that will do it but I bet you will have better luck searching for wp designers on the web or placing the job with a freelance site.

I know you want to get your money's worth but I doubt that you will find a designer that will let you change your mind an infinite amount of times till you are happy. You need to have a clear direction and work closely with your designer if you are going to be very picky. Most designers will build your site in step process and allow you opportunities to tweak and add stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.