Custom Landing Pages - $50 Spring Sale, landing pages discounted through May 15th!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyOwnDemon

Face Rocker
Jan 28, 2007
Iowa
www.sitestomp.com
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Hey guys and gals, I'm offering a special sale on custom landing pages to WF members through the month of April and up until May 15th. Business has been kind of slow lately so I am trying to attract some new customers and generate some business. This offer is available to all current clients as well. :)

Special Prices (good until May 15th):

Regular (single-offer) Landing Page - $50
Review Style (without content) - $70
Review Style (with unique content) - $90

All landing pages are unique and delivered fully coded.

Samples and Portfolio:
To see my portfolio, please visit sitestomp.com. I have done hundreds and hundreds of LPs for WF members and I hope to keep the tradition alive. You can check my iTrader for feedback from previous customers.

Contact Me:
If you like what you see on my website, shoot me a PM, email me at jason [at] sitestomp [dot] com, or you can contact me on AIM. My screename is SiteStomp. Mention you saw this on wickedfire and you get the discount on your custom order.

Turnaround:
The turnaround for your order will depend on how many orders I get and how popular this sale is, but I will always keep you (and this thread) updated on what the current turnaround is. As of right now, all next week is open.

Looking forward to hearing from you guys. Thanks!

Had a LP designed by MyOwnDemon last week, it came out great. I would definitely say he is one of the best LP designers on wickedfire and at this price it is a steal.

Question: How much "unique content" is on a review-style? And is it written well?

It's a couple paragraphs of intro text, and a few paragraphs per review. It is usually written by a private content writer who works solely for me. In some cases, I write the content myself. It is definitely quality writing and edits are available until you are happy with it.

MyOwnDemon once made me a LP for a green tea offer that EVERYBODY FUCKING STOLE.

Yes, he's that good.

Okay guys, this Landing Page sale has had pretty good success. I kept extremely busy, so thanks for all the emails and PMs.

I am going to go ahead and extend the sale until May 31st. All landing pages will continue to be discounted until then.

Current turnaround: booked remainder of this week, have some openings starting next week. The earlier you get your order in, the quicker it gets done. I have a pretty big client base so I tend to stay busy - so, thanks for your patience in advance if the turnaround is a bit long. I promise it's worth the wait. :)

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.