Custom Facebook Fan Pages. Not Your Ordinary Page Designs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pixelgraffiti

Aug 18, 2011
Rating - 80%
4   1   0
Link to my original thread.
http://www.wickedfire.com/design-de...experienced-miami-florida-based-designer.html

I am now offering Facebook Fan Pages. Not your ordinary simple design but I will actually spend some good time telling you what you should include based on your needs. I can pretty much do anything you see on a website and run it through your Facebook page.

Please take a look at my newest design for the Pixel Graffiti Facebook Page.
Pixel Graffiti Inc. | Facebook

PM me for more details.

Thanks!

My prices start at 125 for extremely simple and as high as 350.

Add me to Skype so we can go over what you need. rleyva82

Thx

Thx windjc. Will have the mockup ready today!

Open to more orders as well. If interested hit me up on Skype, My consultation is free :D

was in need of a redesign of a headergrafic and got in touch with ric. He found a simple and fast solution to solve my problems with an exellent result. Can recommand him ..

was in need of a redesign of a headergrafic and got in touch with ric. He found a simple and fast solution to solve my problems with an exellent result. Can recommand him ..
Really appreciate it! Look forward to future projects.

Still open for orders.

pixel: have seen your portfolio and am very impressed...a fellow south floridian myself here who loves to seo from the setai in south beach :)

anyway will send a pm to you but i have a backlog of facebook page designs that i need to get on top of, including the last one that i was ripped off for here in the BST PRE thread closure...looking forward to working together.

ps how did you get away with the auto-audio play on your own facebook page, isnt that against fb tos?

pixel: have seen your portfolio and am very impressed...a fellow south floridian myself here who loves to seo from the setai in south beach :)

anyway will send a pm to you but i have a backlog of facebook page designs that i need to get on top of, including the last one that i was ripped off for here in the BST PRE thread closure...looking forward to working together.

ps how did you get away with the auto-audio play on your own facebook page, isnt that against fb tos?
Great! And thanks for the compliments on the portfolio.

I would love to help you knock out that backlog of Facebook page designs and keep it nice and open for future clients. I sent you an email, I look forward to speaking more with you.

On a side note. Orders still open :338:

Spent time talking to pixel today about a up and coming client project I have, he knows his stuff and i have no doubt in mind my his work will exceed my expectations!

Status
Not open for further replies.