Custom Articles for $4

Status
Not open for further replies.

che1959

Apr 2, 2007
www.ax697.org
Rating - 96.6%
28   1   0
I have taken a LONG hiatus from writing and now I am missing it. It's time to get back into writing.

Instead of my 3 Articles for 10, I am writing them now for a flat $4 each. For large orders, I will give a volume discount.

Each article is 250 to 300 words and I will be working on a queue system. I will not take the order unless I can complete it in 72 hours or we make other arrangements on a large order.

About me: I am stay at home dad with two kids. I was born and raised in Oregon and went to university in North Dakota.

You can read about my previous work in this thread:
http://www.wickedfire.com/sell-buy-trade/18203-custom-articles-3-10-a.html

I can write just about any topic, but there are some topics I like writing about more than others. For example I love the following topics:
Finance/Debt
Product Reviews
Real Estate
Business
Health
Travel

If you would like to have me write a project for you, please pm me with the topics you need written.

Thanks!

I'm finally through existing orders and I am ready to take on new orders. I am now offering a discount of 10% on orders of 10 or more.

Contact me by PM and let's talk about your content needs.

PM sent.

Actually I only ordered 5 articles but I want lots more, so hopefully you can accommodate me.

take care

Hi i need some articles written, i need them asap, i would need about 5 to start, please send me some examples of your writing.
You can contact me via IM, Toniivd.

Thanks,
Toni

Thanks to all of my current customers. I love the writing assignments you all have been giving me. Lately, I have had more free time in my schedule and that means I can take on new orders. The upside is that I am extending my 10% discount to all orders of 6 or more articles.

PM me with your article needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.