Cubics a Scam? Cubics SUCKS - Don't Use Cubics

Status
Not open for further replies.

m0rtal

King of the Jungle
Jul 3, 2007
Toronto
Few days ago I loaded up like $50 and a day later I can't login. Haven't been able to for days now. They haven't replied to e-mails and their chat has been off line as well. So ya, if you're planning on trying them out, DON'T. Some others here have had a similar experience and I've seen a thread on the facebook developer forum of publishers complaining that they haven't been paid etc... Glad I only put in 50 dolla.

Cubics is such a cubics scam.

Well I put in $50 also. I logged in for like 2 days after that and my ads hadn't been run. Then I guess the 3rd day I got an email that said my funds had run out so I try to login and it doesn't work. I try to reset my password, do that about 3 times and none of the new passwords would work either. So I check the stats for the offers I was promoting with them I got 1 lead from one offer, 2 leads from another, I think around $7.50 total. The number of clicks was about right though for $50. Just the conversion sucked, it was probably about the same results I would have gotten from socialmedia but this was supposted to be more targetted. If I was able to login like normal maybe I would try another $50 on some other offers but I probably wouldn't now after these stupid login problems.

when you login are you clicking the submit button or hitting enter? I had a similar problem as a publisher.

when you login are you clicking the submit button or hitting enter? I had a similar problem as a publisher.

I just tried again making sure I clicked the button instead of hitting enter, thinking I was going to feel really stupid but no luck :confused:

I tried it a few weeks ago, put in $2,000...Been 3 weeks, havnt gotten any clicks from them, and cant log into my account. Emailed and called them as well and havn't gotten in contact with anyone. oh well....

Status
Not open for further replies.