CS Passed, Ezinearticles.com Approved Article+20,000 Instantly Approved Variations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LandoFormosa

Apr 10, 2010
Netherlands
youtube.com
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
[FONT=&quot]If You Hate Writing Like Me, This Offer Is Right For You![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Get At Least 20,000 Instantly Approved Articles From Various Article Directories!
Read Below![/FONT]

Hi there,

Following reviews from my previous thread here is new and improved SEO/LSI writing service .

So, here is what I can do for you.

I would write an original, well researched article of minimum 500 words on a topic that you provide. You can also give me just a keyword.

I would incorporate AT LEAST 5 LSI words, complementing your major keyword. The article would have keyword density of 2-2.5%.

Keyword would appear in the title and the first paragraph.

Then I would MANUALLY spin the article on:

1. Word level;

2. Sentence level

3. I would make certain sentences, words and phrases optional;
and would produce 100 variations that would be at least 70% different from each other.

What this means to you is:

1. The original article would definitely be accepted by Ezinearticles.com, even as their rules are much more stringent after the mighty G's Panda update.

2. Each of the 100 versions would be accepted by any MAJOR REVIEWS article directory you can think of. Just submit 1 different copy per directory.

3. Each article would be FREE from grammar and spelling mistakes, being COMPLETELY LEGIBLE - no auto spun junk.

I would deliver to you also the 100 variations in SPINTAX FORMAT for you to blast with Article Marketing Robot or any similar software. You would get also the ORIGINAL SPINTAX article.

I GUARANTEE THAT:

1. You would have 100 Articles APRROVED AT ANY HIGH PR ARTICLE DIRECTORY

2. Needless to say, the original 500 word article and the 100 variations would pass Copyscape 100%

3. You would GET 20,000 INSTANTLY APPROVED ARTICLES from any second Tier article directories.

I WOULD SUBMIT THE 100 SPINTAX VARIATIONS FOR THE 1st 50 PEOPLE TO ORDER FOR FREE, DRIP FEEDING THEM OVER A PERIOD OF 35 WEEKS, GIVING YOU AT LEAST 20,000 INSTANTLY APPROVED ARTICLES!!!Guaranteed!!!

What Happens If I fail you?

If any of the copies of the original gets rejected, I would do unlimited number of revisions until it gets accepted.

If within 10 days after being rejected, I still can't get it approved, I PAY YOU Double what you have paid me.

THE PRICE FOR THIS SERVICE IS JUST $36

ORDER RISK FREE - HERE IS HOW:

PM me your keyword

Within 24h I would contact you with the original article created for you as well as with 20 variations. If you approve of the quality, I send you the payment link and we move forward. If you don't like what I created for you you pay nothing!!!

Up to 48h. later I would contact you with the complete set.

Status
Not open for further replies.