CROWD CONTENT - The BEST Content from the BEST Writers on the Web.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crowdcontent

Apr 6, 2011
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello WickedFire Members!

Crowd Content is a high quality content creation platform. We make it EASY to buy content from freelance writers.

We also make it EASY to manage that content.

Last week, we upgraded our platform from average to AMAZING.

Don't believe us? See for yourself by checking out the screenshots at our official announcement.

REVIEW CREDIT:

We'll throw in a free $30 credit for the first 3 WF members with at least 200 posts to post on this thread.

Just PM me with your Crowd Content account email and we'll add the funds right away. You can then order any content you want with the funds.

After using your free $30, please leave a detailed review here about your experience.

MORE INFO ABOUT CROWD CONTENT:

• We've been around for a couple years, but we just upgraded our platform BIG TIME.
  • We did a review thread on this forum a while back. Most people liked the service. One guy didn't... but I think he just got one bad writer and that was ages ago.
  • All our writers are native English speakers
  • Pricing is 2.2, 3.5, 8.0, or 12 cents / word (depending on writer's skill level)
  • Revisions are free and unlimited for every content order
  • You receive a dedicated account manager to help you out when you need it
Thank you!

im in.

Perfect timing. I was looking to get some content up fast on a new site.

Let me know what I need to do to get the credit and we'll get started.

Will take a review credit.

RalphySeo -- your free $30 has been added.

airforcematt -- we just added yours, too.

How has the experience been so far? As mentioned, if you have any questions about the platform, feel free to contact Anthony (your account manager).

CLKeenan -- sorry man, you're just one too late. We've already dished out the first three review credits that we committed to.

We may offer more in the future, but, to be honest, we make it easy to do a low-risk test with us anyway. The minimum deposit amount is $15 and there are no monthly contracts or commitments. Clients at Crowd Content can order as much or as little content as they want, when they want.

Thank you!

Do you do infographic contents? I can design but need a content provider :(

Great question. Our ordering process is very flexible. Basically, if you can explain what you want, our writers can do it.

When placing an order, you can also upload attachments which may be helpful in situations like this. You can also use our instant messaging system to chat with your writer while the project is underway to ensure your writer fully understands your needs.

Was lucky enough to snag a free $30 review credit from CrowdContent so here is my review. Thanks guys! Great service.

Communication 5/5

These guys run a tight ship. I got an email and even a phone call asking about my experience with the interface and if I had any questions. They really seem on top of their game and with how they handle customer support.

Speed: 5/5

I received my review article in less 24 hours.

Quality: 5/5

I asked the writer to write 850 words on a nutritional health product. They provided the 'overview' and a little bit of a review on the product. It was satisfactory to my instructions.

Price: 4.5/5

Seems a little pricey but you get what you pay for. The support alone is awesome if you're looking for big orders or client work. I wouldn't be worried about stressing them out too much.

Overall 5/5

If you have an authority site or client work that you need top notch content for then I recommend to buy your articles from crowd content.

Was lucky enough to snag a free $30 review credit from CrowdContent so here is my review. Thanks guys! Great service.

Communication 5/5

These guys run a tight ship. I got an email and even a phone call asking about my experience with the interface and if I had any questions. They really seem on top of their game and with how they handle customer support.

Speed: 5/5

I received my review article in less 24 hours.

Quality: 5/5

I asked the writer to write 850 words on a nutritional health product. They provided the 'overview' and a little bit of a review on the product. It was satisfactory to my instructions.

Price: 4.5/5

Seems a little pricey but you get what you pay for. The support alone is awesome if you're looking for big orders or client work. I wouldn't be worried about stressing them out too much.

Overall 5/5

If you have an authority site or client work that you need top notch content for then I recommend to buy your articles from crowd content.

Thanks for the great review, RalphySeo! We're glad it went well.

What about the other two accounts that we gave free credit to? We're interested to hear about how the experience was for you. Thanks!

can i have some of your samples ... If intrested PM me...!

Sorry bud, but we already gave away the 3 free $30 credits that we committed to. As mentioned, we make it easy to test out Crowd Content with a minimum deposit amount of only $15... so I suggest you get in and try it out.

You can create a free account and have instant access to a dedicated account manager who can help you out.

It would be great to hear from the other 2 members that we gave free credit to. How did it go? Have you used your credit yet?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.