Credit Niche Website with Clickbank Product eBook - All unique content

Status
Not open for further replies.

BizWebCoach

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Hi there,

After hanging out here for a while, and having purchased some services from a few of you, I am offering a Clickbank website, and eBook for sale over at Flippa. You can review the auction here: www.raiseyourcreditscoreebook.com - Established Website for Sale: HOT - Credit Score - Clickbank Product and Website

Here are a few things you should know:

I have a metric ton of other websites, and I want to sell it rather than maintain it/recreate it etc.

I hired a designer to create the custom design just for this product and website.

Just because the website sells a clickbank product, you don't have to use it for that purpose.

The eBook is 100% original content which I wrote myself.

The Credit Repair/Credit Report niche is hot, this site has a ton of potential.

The site doesn't get any traffic. - Nor am I claimng that it does. I could have sent a bunch of shitty traffic to it just to make it look better, but that doesn't help anyone.

Clickbank is obviously not for everybody. What you are getting is a 100% unique design and 100% unique content.

Finally, if a WickedFire user wins the auction, I'll throw in the original photoshop PSD so that you can tweak and redesign everything as you see fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.