Credit Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

gkgk11

Apr 2, 2007
Well recently I've been pushing alot more volume, and I've been having some credit problems. Just curious about how you guys go about getting massive credit limits right off the bat.

I currently don't have an Amex card, but when I signed up they offered me a limit of 6k (wtf?). My credit score is 750+ and I have a fairly extensive credit history.

So how would one go about instantly getting these 50k limits cards from Amex?

Been trying to do that with my card at chase bank, but I've only been able to get a 25k limit and they aren't budging on that.

get an amex card. Its worth it for the better customer service alone. I jus pay my balance off online whenever i need more credit. Ive never had problems with charges getting rejected for large charges like with my b of a card.
also i thnk they are more likely to give you a bigger limit faster

They will increase your limit eventually as you begin spending. Banks are more cautious now in giving credit limits - just their way of keeping everything in check as economy goes downhill.

If you get a check card, you are only limited by what is in your checking account. This is what I use most of the time so I don't have to worry about paying it off, being late, or going over the limit.

If you have to do it on credit and can't get a high enough credit limit right now, then just ask to get weekly wires just continue to scale up your campaign as you have more money.

Right now credit card companies are drawing down credit limits across the board because of everything that is going on. So I wouldn't be surprised if it is extremely difficult to get a high credit limit right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.