Creating Product

Status
Not open for further replies.

WFMessage

Feb 14, 2009
My business partner and I are planning on creating our own auto-bill trial offer product. We need help figuring out exactly what is needed to place this product on the popular affiliate networks. Basically, the requirements for doing such a thing. We do have the capital, though don't have a concrete number on how much is needed for launching.

We are planning on having a money making trial offer; like Google Money.

Appreciate the upcoming bashing and helpful answers.

yo homie son, do you gots $2mil to back you up, you gon need that flow to pay dem affiliates, true

yo homie son, do you gots $2mil to back you up, you gon need that flow to pay dem affiliates, true

Not too sure why I am going to have to float any money, considering that I will be paying on Net 7/15; and well my merchant company pays weekly. So yea... Either way, if I did have to float money, then 2 million isn't going to put a hole in my wallet.

Not too sure why I am going to have to float any money, considering that I will be paying on Net 7/15; and well my merchant company pays weekly. So yea... Either way, if I did have to float money, then 2 million isn't going to put a hole in my wallet.

If your merchant withholds payment for too long you're fucked. You want some money to fall back on.

Kind of like paying for AM with a credit card not knowing if a campaign will break even, and just assuming it will pay your bills. That's what I do, and no one copies me for a reason!

how bout you give me half that money now, i go out back and kick you in the nuts and we call it a day?

My business partner and I are planning on creating our own auto-bill trial offer product. We need help figuring out exactly what is needed to place this product on the popular affiliate networks. Basically, the requirements for doing such a thing. We do have the capital, though don't have a concrete number on how much is needed for launching.

We are planning on having a money making trial offer; like Google Money.

Appreciate the upcoming bashing and helpful answers.

The best is contact the networks directly and ask them.

In any case for the type of offer you plan to create, I would suggest you test it with your own traffic first to get an idea of conversions, cancellations and charge backs.

Otherwise you might get a big surprise when the networks start to bring large traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.