Creating a new service for WF et al

SkyFire

Claptrap Overlord
Nov 24, 2007
I’m considering a new service for marketers et al, and wondering if it’s an idea that would be of interest. Would anyone care to comment or give their opinion on this?

I’m proposing an all in one package for site development. Instead of sourcing a design, and then a coder, and then a content writer, it’s all done with one order.

You would place your order, include the keyword(s) you are targeting, your niche, five examples of design you’d like to see your new site like, and (optionally) 5 links to competitors in the niche.

From there a custom design (not a existing template) would be created and rolled into a custom WordPress theme (not customize, brand new completely semantic html/css) Content would be written for the site (native US english speaker), the new theme setup on your domain, content added, everything would be linked, plugins installed, etc.

Assuming this could be kept under a $1000, would this be of interest? Given that it encompases design, coding, and content creation? Is there a price point this would need to hit to be useful?

I've seen these services and there are plenty of services like this on other forums, where the cost of the site is around $99 to 150 and they base it on the keyword of the domain.

So they offer something like, if you want a EMD domain with 1000 searches per month with a CPC of X, it will cost 99 for a full website + content. It would be very hard to compete with these services as for some reason the labor is dirt cheap.

To reach the $1000 pricepoint, I would suggest you target this offline or to Craigslist. You would need to target complete newbies. Personally, I see this community here at WickedFire to be an intermediate and advanced community of affiliate marketing.

All-in-one is convenient, but approaching 3 different people is likely going to save a lot more money.

Unless you were to market this to people completely new to internet marketing, and chuck in keyword research and an EMD domain at the start. then outline what they could be earning, and charge them for 3 months of the site's projected revenue.

A user by the name of bloghue was basically doing this, look him up. He fell off the map and stopped responding to my PMs/Skype messages, so I don't know what happened. If this was kept at the right price I'd be interested.

You could open a thread with your questions and/or survey and see the reaction... I think that would help with your decision...

To reach the $1000 pricepoint, I would suggest you target this offline or to Craigslist. You would need to target complete newbies. Personally, I see this community here at WickedFire to be an intermediate and advanced community of affiliate marketing.

I'm a dev by trade, normal top to bottom runs around 10-30k. The idea is finding a streamlined way to provide a similar level of build quality, without the cost.

You could open a thread with your questions and/or survey and see the reaction... I think that would help with your decision...

Like this one? :1orglaugh: Fucking bots.