Create 100's of videos in seconds! The ultimate image and video spinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowCaster

WF Premium Member
Sep 5, 2010
Rating - 83.3%
5   1   0
The ultimate image and video spinner.

First of all, a short summary, because I created this tool for lazy people as myself, so you wouldn't have to read the whole sales page.

Basically this tool is for people who don't have time or money to create many videos manually. You only need to make one video, and this software spins it in many unique copies. There are no difference in video itself, it just seems unique to YT and other video uploading sites. As we all know, the more videos you have there the more $ you will get.

Also a little warning. There may be some false virus warnings, and I can't seem to find a way around this. If you have any problem with this then please don't buy this and go find another software like this (oh wait, there are no other).

(only $20)
(You should be redirected to download instantly after payment, but sometimes there may be some error.. If that's the case, please pm/email me..)

Have you ever tried to manually make multiple unique copies of a single video or image?

Lets say you want 10 copies of the same video, usually you would need to cut a few frames from that video and then wait for it to render at least 5-10 minutes, and repeat it 10 times so it would take almost an hour to create 10 copies.. What a waste of time.
Now there is a better solution:
Image and Video Spinner!

VideoSpinner.JPG

Main Features:

• LIGHTNING FAST: (create 10, 20, 50, 100, 500 or 1000 copies of your video or image in SECONDS)
  • Many file types supported:
    Video: vmw, avi, mov, mpg ang mp4
  • Easy to install and use.
  • No quality loss.

See for yourself how fast and easy it is:

(In reality it is much faster, while recording screen my PC is terribly slow)
Watch this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-Lkmtx3J68

So what exactly is Image and Video Spinner?

Creating a single video or image is really easy, but it is really hard and time consuming to create hundreds of videos.

People who does mass article marketing uses programs called "Article Spinners". It is a software that creates many unique copies of article by replacing some words with synonyms, so you don't have to write 100 articles, but instead you can just write one and spin it in 100 unique copies.

Image and Video Spinner does something similar, but only with images and videos.

It does not really change anything in the video or image itself, so there is no quality or information loss, it only changes a bit of data in the file, so the video is considered unique. You can now upload hundreds of copies of the same video on any video sharing site and they all will be accepted.

Why would anyone need 100's of unique copies of the same video?

Video and image hosting sites doesn't allow one video to be uploaded more than once, but this tool makes videos/images to be different enough to be seen as unique by video and image hosts.

Yeah.. Ok.. But WHY?

See, if you have 1 video online promoting some CPA or anything else, it gets 20-100 views a day, and maybe converts once per 1000 views..
But what if you had 10, 100 or 1000 videos online?
You could easy get Thousands of views every day! Think about the huge $$$ that would bring in!
Also you can do this with watermarked images! I cant believe wow underestimated is Image sharing sites and Imageboards..

I bet this will cost a fortune..
No not at all ;)

2 review copies.

Few will be sold for $20.

I think I'll keep the price at $20 for at least few more days.. That's because this software was kind of easy to make, so I don't want to overprice it.. On the other hand, even tho simple, like someone on other forum said, possibilities of using this is endless.. This can easily multiply your CPA, Affiliate or whatever you like to do earnings many many times.

Can I resell this?
NO! However, you can pm me how much $$ you would offer for source code (mostly VB) and resell rights.

Some reviews from other forums:

es5:

Okies so all installed fine. Neat little installer and small app. Thoroughly checked with all my desktop antivirus and fine etc. The app itself does what it says on the tin. I took a small jpg for testing and outputted 10 uniques in seconds. Video takes a little longer ofcourse.

User interface is simple enough and actually with some thought and a few diddy batch files, this app has some real potential not least what the OP originally suggested in his pitch
xD.png
Thanks for letting me review
I was also given a review copy of this and as Sardwyn said in the above review the programme is sound, does exactly what is says on the tin. Although the tool looks simple the amount of things this can be used for ( I mean make money with...which is the important thing ) are endless.

Tired of your uploads getting deleted by footprint....get this. definatley worth the Ops asking price

DP:

I was lucky to get 1 of the free review copies and I must say this software is EFFIN AWESOME!!

You can get 100s of unique videos in a CLICK! You just need to add your video and the software does the job.

YouTube accepted all the videos I created with this application (Youtube doesn't accept same 2 similar videos in 1 account but I managed to upload 10 similar videos in 1 account)

I recommend it for all the youtube uploaders.

My rating : 9.5/10
Ok here is my review:

Awesome Tool at reasonable price. I have just tested with my youtube video, and try to upload same videos which I have generated using OP's spinner Tool, and its successfully uploaded without Youtube warning about duplicate video.

10/10..
Warrior Forum:
I had the chance to get a review copy of this and tried the video option and it produces the videos very quickly, I then uploaded these to the same account in Youtube and all were accepted without problems. There are some great options for using this software. If you need many videos from a numbers point of view then I recommend this highly.

John
Hi,

I have tried this software and i have to concur with John above by stating that this does work as i also uploaded a number of spun versions of a video to YT without any problems...all were accepted.

This is super easy and fast to use. This will massively increase your exposure on the net so get it whilst it is still going for silly money!

Thanks,

Michael
(If you don't believe these are real pm me and I'll send you links to original threads)

Pm me , or send me an e-mail to admin [at] video-spinner.com if you have any problems using this.

REVIEW
ShadowCaster was nice enough to offer ma a free copy of this software and I must admit I am impressed i have just copied my video 10 times and uploaded them all to you tube with no problems at all as for price I dont think you can complain with the price as this software does exactly what the op says it does and its also very easy to use.

REVIEW
ShadowCaster was nice enough to offer ma a free copy of this software and I must admit I am impressed i have just copied my video 10 times and uploaded them all to you tube with no problems at all as for price I dont think you can complain with the price as this software does exactly what the op says it does and its also very easy to use.

Thank you for your review! Sent 2nd copy to Schockergd

when I try to run file I get a message -FSpin is not a valid Win32 application. Please send instructions on running app, Thanks

:D

This fellow came through for me as I was having problems getting the app to work ( machine is acting up with getting new apps working)

So simple to use. My biggest problem after getting the spinner to open was compressing the 20 copies of the video to send to person posting.

Thanks for your help Shadowcaster - definitely deserve +itrader

Status
Not open for further replies.