Crazy copywriter need cash...your chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

shazhack

Oct 14, 2008
Rating - 75%
6   2   0
Hi Guys

I write unconventional copy that convert quite well(anything from 4 to 15%)

Let me be clear here, i used to hire copywriters in the past.

one day i decided to give a try, as i like the psycho side of copy

so i drafted a copy for one of my product, and tested against the one provided by my copywriter

little that i know is i sent an email and get crazy conversion

my copies work really well for internet marketing products and any business opportunities

here is how it work, you first submit your niche by pm

if i accept it, I'll send you a payment button of 47$ 7days trial, then 147$ last payment.

so i have to deliver your copy within 7 days, and if you aren't satisfied with the copy, just cancel the payment subscription and keep the copy

I will update your copy until it convert at least 2%(usually, i never have to touch them)

I will provide you with 2 versions of the copy and a simple split test script, i have 2 general layouts that work well on different markets

I take only 6 clients, then close the offer forever

My copy convert period, even if your product is shit it will sell

so on your mark, get set, PM ME
Shaz the incredible

ps: I wrote the copy for some top marketers on regular basis

pps: you'll have the option to hire me to check your conversion model and increase your overall conversion, more leads = more cash

Last edited:

I'll take a review copy, as long as it's not going to be formatted like your post. Addicted to the enter button

much?

I'll take a review copy, as long as it's not going to be formatted like your post. Addicted to the enter button

much?

Dude there are no review copies, it's a copy that convert and it's already a bargain

order only if you have a good product to promote

the copy formatting is also unconventional...
...the real touch increase the conversion

if you want to try the service let me know

Shaz

Hi Guys

so i drafted a copy for one of my product, and tested against the one provided by my copywriter

my copies work really well for internet marketing products and any business opportunities

if i accept it, I'll send you a payment button of 47$ 7days trial, then 147$ last payment.

so i have to deliver your copy within 7 days, and if you aren't satisfied with the copy, just cancel the payment subscription and keep the copy

I will update your copy until it convert at least 2%(usually, i never have to touch them)

I will provide you with 2 versions of the copy and a simple split test script, i have 2 general layouts that work well on different markets

Shaz the incredible

pps: you'll have the option to hire me to check your conversion model and increase your overall conversion, more leads = more cash

Are you serious?

that_stinks.jpg

You just wrote a pitch post that had so many spelling, phonetic and grammatical errors that it me me want to stab myself in the face with a fucking steak knife. And you're talking about conversions? Are you fucking kidding me right now?

Why don't you try offering a pitch post that converts people into wanting to hire you as a writer first before you go bragging about how good you are at writing converting content you bum.

Either get some people in here who can attest to your superhuman conversion copy abilities, offer some review copies, or GTFO.

FAIL!!!!!!!

Read what Cracka has got to say here
http://www.wickedfire.com/content/7...ts-freelance-content-success-wicked-fire.html

Dude there are no review copies, it's a copy that convert and it's already a bargain

order only if you have a good product to promote

the copy formatting is also unconventional...

if you want to try the service let me know

Shaz

1. Why would anyone want to buy a sales page from someone who has no clue about punctuations and senselessly uses small letters everywhere? Just a small point: You start every God Damned sentence with a capital letter.....And please do not defend your self saying its just a post!

Gosh! Then people blame us Indians for such things...:p

2. You say: Dude there are no review copies, it's a copy that convert and it's already a bargain.....:confused:

I say: BAD ENGLISH!!!!

3. You say: the copy formatting is also unconventional...

I say: Absolutely wrong thinking and an even worse English!

Guess you need some :1zhelp:

You say in your initial post:

"My copy convert period, even if your product is shit it will sell"

Then you go on to say:

"order only if you have a good product to promote"

Odd.

Hi Guys

Shaz the incredible

Thanks for the post, my girl read it and now she is turned off. I really thought I was about to have some fun, sure as hell not now.

Seriously, who do you expect to pay you for writing with a post which is clearly unprofessional for a writer?

Thanks for the post, my girl read it and now she is turned off. I really thought I was about to have some fun, sure as hell not now.

Seriously, who do you expect to pay you for writing with a post which is clearly unprofessional for a writer?

my english teacher will agree with you

but I only play the game of selling man

and when it come to selling you may be surprised by my best conversions

UPDATE: I WILL BEAT YOUR COPYWRITER

here is what i can do for 2 reputed members that already have a product

I will just beat your copywriter, and i don't care if you pay him truckload cash or he is the guru favorite copywriter

here is the deal, i will review your actual sales letter and will provide you with one that will convert at higher rate

2 members interested can contact me by pm

Shaz

You say in your initial post:

"My copy convert period, even if your product is shit it will sell"

Then you go on to say:

"order only if you have a good product to promote"

Odd.

When you write a good copy for shit product, you end up dealing with refunds.

so don't lose your time with copy when your product just suck

I can tell you of an offline promotion I witnessed where they had to deal with 60%+ refunds request. They lost more business in lost time processing the refunds and the calls from angry customers

Shaz

Status
Not open for further replies.