Craigslist/Kijiji Autosubmitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

cegeland

Nov 27, 2007
Does anybody have any recommendations for a good Craigslist and Kijiji autosubmitter?

i was sniffing around craigslist doing some dating shit with offers, just go over to the erotic services section. :) trust me there is some guy that hits every major city with the same fucking.cams over and over

www. ezadsuite .com

:rasta:

(edit: it looks like a cheesy e-book page, but trust me it's actually great software that's regularly updated based on changes to CL. the creator, Kevin, posts on here sometimes and offers great support)

Craygo, Adbomber-they both suck ass. don't waste your money. the only software that works with CL is EZadsuite.

If you post multiple ads in craiglist, are you afraid of losing your affiliate accounts? I heard that craigslist can report back to your affiliate account and got your account into trouble?

If you're gonna hit CL with hundreds of posts, don't you need a DECENT set of proxy IP's to prevent them picking you up..? I think I remember that EZadsuite works with proxies - but anyone care to comment..?

Also, where to get a decent set of proxies from..? Seems the Chinese spammers don't have any issues getting hold of US IP addresses!

Anyone..?

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.