Craig List Posters

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucysdoghouse

Feb 14, 2008
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi everyone,

I am looking for someone to do manual submission to craig's list. I am not looking for someone to spam craig's list, merely post quality ads for me at a good price.

If someone could recommend software that does this that would be great too.

I'm interested to see if anyone has used this as well. It seems like for one of my sites the people who get the most use out of it are referred to from my CL listings (digg and stumble aren't the right consumer)

Posting on craigslist is sort of an art nowadays. Sure, its great to be able to use a program to automatically post your ads into craigslist, however you'll most likely be "ghosted" if you don't know what your doing. So, if you don't know what your doing the software ain't gonna help ya.
I could write an entire thread on how to post on good loe craigslist, but I'm a lazy fucker and will just suggest that you visit this site:::

Craigslist Masters

Its a direct link...wouldnt waste my time promoting "small potatoes"

This cost some dough but its good information...If you guys are interested in me posting this info for free, just let me know. I can't give you access to it, but I'll give you the gist of it. Or you can just buy the stupid- ass e-book.

Status
Not open for further replies.