Crafted Content | Content For The 1% - Exceptional writers starting at $0.03/word

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinchyfingers

Jan 11, 2011
Live, Without A DJ
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
crafted-content-1.png

Visit http://content.principlelabs.com to order.

Click here to order now

Thanks for checking out my service!
I'm looking forward to working with you. I love hearing positive feedback from customers, and if you order, I'm sure I'll be hearing kind words from you soon. If you care about the quality of your content, this service is worth every penny.

Thanks!
Tom

Hi, everyone. I have a review for you concerning this service!

Before receiving work completed by Pinchyfingers, I'd had no previous contact with him. This is a completely unbiased and honest review.

I purposefully asked for the most complicated configuration of an article I could think of at the moment, to test him out. I asked for a very complex medical topic on the "Premium Quality" level, about 800 words. By the next day, I had an article that would have easily fetched an A+ grade in college. There was absolutely zero filler at all. It was chock full of good information that I will be putting on a website. It is that good.

Out of 800 words, there was only one error, but you'll laugh when you know what it was. It was a misuse of "effect/affect" and it's obvious that this mistake wasn't made out of ignorance, because Pinchyfingers was using very complicated grammar and syntax in this article. I'm sure it just happened as he was pounding out this amazing article with speed!

So here is the question... at 7 cents times 800 words, was this article worth 56 dollars? It depends on how much you value your time and how well you can make a single article work for your income! That's all on you. But if you choose to hire Pinchyfingers, you can know that you aren't going to get dicked around on quality. It was superb!

Two Thumbs Up!

I used pinchyfingers for a recent project as well and he asked me to leave some feedback on his new writing services thread... It was a time crunch and what I got back was top notch. It took him a bit longer than he thought it would however, the content was quality. He produced a blog post and a press release for me within hours... I'm sure if you need something custom like my project you can hit him up on skype... great communication and had any revisions done quickly.

I actually have a full time writer on staff, and he would definitely qualify if I could bring him on full time too!

Good work.

REVIEW: 5/5

TAT: Excellent
Communication: Excellent
Quality: Excellent. This was a University/College level written article. Great grammar, vocabulary, sentence structure. I would be proud to have this article on my website, or even better, use it to fetch a guest post from a niche authority site!

Ok, got a review copy from Pinchy. Delivery was very prompt, unlike this review - I'm really sorry. The article was with me within a day of giving him the keyword. I asked for a linkbait article, and that's what I got. Definitely some really good quality. Only thing I can really fault him on is the words were perhaps occasionally a bit long for my readers, however I showed him something that fixes that, so I have no doubt at all that that'll be solved in the future on any orders targeted at the less-educated members of society.

Overall, a great job, and an awesome article. Thanks :)

Edit: I am dumb, I misread your post Joe. Delivery of my work was prompt, unlike the review you left. No worries - I appreciate the honest feedback you gave me.

It was a time crunch and what I got back was top notch. It took him a bit longer than he thought it would however, the content was quality. He produced a blog post and a press release for me within hours... I'm sure if you need something custom like my project you can hit him up on skype... great communication and had any revisions done quickly.

Ok, got a review copy from Pinchy. Delivery was very prompt, unlike this review - I'm really sorry. The article was with me within a day of giving him the keyword. I asked for a linkbait article, and that's what I got. Definitely some really good quality.

Thanks for commenting on the turnaround time, Joe. Sugarcookie was in a rush for the content I provided him. I estimated ~4 hours and it took me closer to 7 hours, so I was a bit late on that job, but the circumstances were unique.

Thanks everyone for your reviews. Orders have been coming in over the weekend, and I have things set up so I can handle any volume that comes my way. This service is off to a great start, thanks!

Last edited:
Amazing service. I've used a lot of content writers and Tom was both the most professional and the most proficient. I'm as happy with this article as if I had written it myself. Truly phenomenal work and I will be ordering more from his service in the future!

- ice

Status
Not open for further replies.