CPC Feeds

ameyer

Aug 13, 2012
I 'm running a few insurance related zip submit offers (internally only atm).

Can somebody suggest some CPC feed services?
What about the good old Yahoo Feed, does it still exist?
I remember it was difficult to get in there back then.

It exists and still works great, but you'll get killed running nothing but insurance to it. Need more diversity in your traffic to make it work.

It exists and still works great, but you'll get killed running nothing but insurance to it. Need more diversity in your traffic to make it work.

isn't targeted traffic that comes from a specific niche just what they want?
I could diversify of course..
Any clue how to get into that feed as a publisher?

hit up adknowledge.

Good suggestion, but personally I don't like them.
I tried working with them and they don't seem to understand anything about email marketing. As far as I remember they wanted me to mail images that looked like oversized web banners, and that's how they performed.
After all, I doubt they will pay you $2+ per click, and that's what I'm currently earning form CPA offers (and they are monetizing through CPC feeds themselves, probably with nice margins).

By the way, I should have mentioned in the OP post that email is my only traffic source.

Good suggestion, but personally I don't like them.
I tried working with them and they don't seem to understand anything about email marketing. As far as I remember they wanted me to mail images that looked like oversized web banners, and that's how they performed.
After all, I doubt they will pay you $2+ per click, and that's what I'm currently earning form CPA offers (and they are monetizing through CPC feeds themselves, probably with nice margins).

By the way, I should have mentioned in the OP post that email is my only traffic source.

I run Email Traffic too, and interested as well if anyone can input on this topic. My Payout is CPA