cpaunderground / undergroundmedia

pandaexpress

fly lice
May 28, 2008
anyone still working with them?

been trying to get paid for my march payment but having a hard time getting in touch with mario. he told me my leads were fraud but told me that after months of asking him where my payment was. sounded like a cop out. the last time i talked to him he said we could negotiate something, but i just tried to email him and his email is dead. fuckin aye right?!

met him on several occasions at shows and hes pretty cool so im wondering if anyone else is having probs with him. if anyone is still working with him can you PM me his new contact?

lol you got played. next time work with reputable networks, hence the reason this fucking forum exists

lol you got played. next time work with reputable networks, hence the reason this fucking forum exists

i guess so. i do work with reputable networks, but this guy seemed cool so i gave it a chance since i couldnt find the offer i wanted in other 'reputable networks'.

When I was an affiliate got burned 2 times by networks I tuought the owner was cool. One for 5k and another for 7k. Funny these posts show up here about every 2 months like clockwork.

When I was an affiliate got burned 2 times by networks I tuought the owner was cool. One for 5k and another for 7k. Funny these posts show up here about every 2 months like clockwork.

everyone on this forum has some kind of problem with a network. these posts show up because wickedfire is powerful.

anyways i got a hold of mario and i should be getting my payment monday. he's even offered to add little more to the payment.