Status
Not open for further replies.

QualityNonsense

Nov 18, 2006
London
www.qualitynonsense.com
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I've just listed CPA Offers.com for sale over at flippa.

Since I know a lot of CPA affiliates call WF home, I figure there may be some interest.

CPA Offers.com is a CPA network directory which generates a residual income via network's affiliate referral programs.

In summary:
  • It's #1 on Google.com for ‘CPA networks’
  • It's #4 on Google.com for ‘CPA Offers’
  • 2010 revenue: $6,345.73
  • Mean traffic: 5,657 visits/mo, 10,359 page views/mo
  • Mailing list: 1,653 subscribers, growing at 100-150/mo
  • Zero upkeep required
Please place any bids via the Flippa listing here:

https://flippa.com/2631742-cpa-offers-com-1-on-google-for-cpa-networks

To answer the two questions I keep getting:

#1. No, I don't have a BIN, but I reserve the right to end the auction early if I receive an offer I can't refuse.

#2. Yes, I do have a reserve. Thanks for asking.

Any other questions - feel free to ask here, at Flippa, via PM or, hey, in person or by phone if you're in in the UK.

[Mods: assume linking to Flippa auction is A-OK, as I can't find any mention in sticky threads].

i refuse to use flippa due to a bad experience once. if you don't sell it though , hit me up. i have cash ;)

Gonna give this a bump with a little over two days left in the auction. Made a quick little blog post about this sale a few days ago and I'm sorta surprised the thread didn't get more attention, just as someone who understands basic domain evaluation and SEO, I can understand how this is a rare catch.
I would have imagined higher-end networks would be drooling over the domain. If not that, then someone like Mark Roth at Offervault should scoop this up. Potential seems pretty great. That's not saying that $20,000 isn't a hefty price tag but when you've got the right chess pieces (an established network of your own, an already-popular affiliate offer aggregator) I could imagine how it might be worth double that. Then again, I'm the guy that sold camroulette.com for $1400 so don't mind me.

Thanks for the words of encouragement. Obviously I agree - I think it's a killer domain for a CPA network or offer aggregator.

There's 72 users watching the auction over at Flippa now, so will be interesting to see how many bids it receives in the last couple of days before the auction ends Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.