CPAEmpire Rumor Is FALSE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 21, 2006
New York City
There were some rumors floating around as of lately that CPAEmpire (Affiliate.com as of Nov 1st) was sold or is in the process of being sold.

I called up and spoke to Stephen Richter personally to confirm that all of these rumors are false.

The most recent one was posted today over at Shoemoney's blog claiming a deal with YBrant Technologies was 100% done for the price of $100,000,000. This is false.

Although there are always companies interested in CPAEmpire, and there may have been offers by some, to date, Stephen confirmed over the phone that there have been no deals made, and that "although $100M is an especially nice gesture, it would take a lot more than that to buy us out."

According to many verifiable sources in the business world, CPAEmpire brings in more than $100M in revenue per year alone, so selling for that amount would be ridiculous.

Just thought I'd post about this now, seeing as I've been hearing rumors about this topic since speaking at their Media Breakaway conference in Denver, Colorado in August. Its time to move on and settle the fact that these little rumors are fake.

If the day does come that they are made an offer they find suitable, you can bet your ass you'll hear it first on WickedFire or one of our subsidiary blogging partners.

/fin

2aezhg3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.