CPA and Landing Pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lavish

Mar 18, 2008
Space.
Hey guys,

So I want to create my own landing page because I think the merchant page sucks. They have a CPA deal where they require the customer to input name, address etc on their landing page.

If I create my own landing page can I only redirect them to the main merchant page?
Can I have the input boxes on mine instead and completely bypass the merchant page?
Is it worth it?

Thanks.

You need to ask your AM about pre-popping the form. Have you tested the offer as is yet? Find out from your AM how the offer converts for the network. If the merchant page sucks that bad, why not find another offer in the same niche with [what you see as] a nicer designed LP?

I don't see how that will help your conversion, unless for leads base affiliate. For sales base, product review is always the best conversion technique

Guys, appreciate both the responses.

I figure I'll do a product review page for the URL for the time being, and keep the merchant LP as is because I believe it converts.

I don't really understand the difference between CPA and CPL - say its an email submit (so its an action) ... isn't that basically a lead anyway? So therefore this is a lead based affiliate?

Status
Not open for further replies.