Cost to post Thread in buy and sell

Status
Not open for further replies.

gimmor

Web design and wordpress
Sep 28, 2009
I love WF but recently it has been introduced premium thread posting in buy and sell section.

I found people loosing their interest in this forum because of high cost

The charge is high and I think it should be USD 15

Thanks,
Sojib

I love WF but recently it has been introduced premium thread posting in buy and sell section.

I found people loosing their interest in this forum because of high cost

The charge is high and I think it should be USD 15

Thanks,
Sojib

The whole idea of charging was to make certain people lose interest in this forum.

No one is forcing you to be here. Simply leave if you don't like the rules of the forum.

Please do not misunderstand. no one telling you to leave. and you should not say "Simply leave". Many members are since 2008. These people made this forum popular, they may have suggestions.
This section is for suggestion. We are just suggesting coz we love WF

it is rude to say leave the op only stated maybe a reduced cost of $15 would be fair i think $36 is too much myself $20 would have been fine for me

its all good

I personally think $36 is actually cheap. The forum has no annoying ads. The only source of income I think is from the BST section. Plus it improves the quality of posts in the section.

may be your are right at the point , but when u get all the fame ,itraders,etc ..........then there is worth spending 36$ , whch u can earn in couple f hours !!

Status
Not open for further replies.